GDT: SCF GAME 6 - New Jersey @ Los Angeles

NJCroMag

You have about 6 1/2 hours until first drop. Get your ass back to sleep and don't wake up until you have a dream about a more favorable ending to the game tonight.

Once you're up, get a pot of coffee brewing because we can't have you falling asleep again.

Thanks in advance.

Yer pal,

Cro

I had a dream that late in the third the devils got a puck about an inch across the goal line about 1/3 the goal's width from the left post before being swiped out by a king stick...refs ruled it a goal after review. (I'm not sure where Quick was...I think he was his usual few feet out in front, and towards his left side). Don't know who shot it.

I've had a bad feeling about this one since about a half hour after the buzz from the Pacquiao fight died down, so hopefully that works out. It's only when I feel confident that my team loses 95% of the time.

I kinda know what you mean, my feelings have been wrong most of the playoffs - both ways.

I had a dream that a cheeseburger tried to EAT ME!

I had a dream that Marilu Henner and her daughter wanted to have a mom/daughter combo with me. With that being said, I never dream about the Devils, hockey,any sport for that matter. If I dream about food eating me, its usually after downing a lot of chocolate. Anyways....back on topic.....Lets Go Devils! The (hollywood) stars are all in alignment. Lets take this show back to Newark after tonight!