‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't you say you were leaving a few days ago? Damn, I thought you'd be a man of your word. Git.

Do you even root for this team? It's really hard to tell.

You obviously know nothing. You don't talk to Lou on the phone. You get permission from the heads of the five families and maybe you get a sit-down at Panera.

it sounds to me that Zach was influenced by external factors, his dad, his lady friend, playing with suter... to me these choices show that his leaving may be for the best. The Devils may have dodged a bullet.

Especially investing in a player who has already missed a year with the bad knee.

I can't help but think he is a bit whipped if you know what i mean...

Can't wait to see Kovy with the "K" on his Jersey!

if you wanna pick fights why not troll a rangers board?

I'm not picking any fights. This is a message board. If I want to release my frustration about this, I'll damn well do it. If you don't like it or you don't agree, then don't read. I'm angry. I'm not really ready to discuss this rationally yet. Sue me.

Edited by MadDog2020

I'm not picking any fights. This is a message board. If I want to release my frustration about this, I'll damn well do it. If you don't like it or you don't agree, then don't read. I'm angry. I'm not really ready to discuss this rationally yet. Sue me.

I support MadDog2020 here. He didn't do anything wrong.

Zach is a good player and he is not easily replaceable, but I can see couple of options Lou might explore to make this team better. Also I'm happy that he signed West and not with one of the teams rumored like Pithsburg or the Flyers.

Edited by SS-SS

I support MadDog2020 here. He didn't do anything wrong.

i support him too... im feeling VERY bipolar about this whole thing... im calm and understand the situation then few moments after i'd spit in zach'S face and blow his knee out with a shovel... then im back at being calm and understanding...

Edited by SterioDesign

I dont feel the same level of anger you do, but Id rather read people get angry at Zach then kiss his ass. The dude is no longer a Devil. I am no longer a fan of his. He will get booed. And I'll enjoy watching him miss the playoffs and hopefully never win a Cup.

i support him too... im feeling VERY bipolar about this whole thing... im calm and understand the situation then few moments after i'd spit in zach'S face and blow his knee out with a shovel... then im back at being calm and understanding...

Bingo. Exactly the same. I can be levelheaded about him leaving and see positives to not signing him to that deal he got, but it doesnt take the sting away. Its like getting dumped.

I feel especially bad for you. From your comments it seemed like he was your favorite player

STOP FIGHTING.

Let's all be buddies like Zach and Ryan

Haha dudeee. Too soon

Well, Ryan Suter, JP Parise, and Carol Niedermaier can all join a club now.

I think we all feared this would be what happened, and while I'm sure I will be rational about it when it's all said and done, right now I hope the phone rings while he and Suter "celebrate" tonight and something snaps off.

edit... you know, assuming the phone ringing would startle them, leading to... eh... sigh.

Edited by Devil Dan 56

His comments have really rubbed me the wrong way. He made it sound like he and Suter planned this for a while. Did they? Who really knows. But it sure seems like it. If you never planned on staying, just do what most guys do when asked about the situation- speak in generalities and be vague. Zach didn't do that. Everything was "we" and "us" and the infamous "don't worry". Talk about a high-falutin' huckster and hustler.

Edited by MadDog2020

We got outta here with the second best option: No Zach, No Suter with a division rival especially the Pens! Imagine the blow job fest in the media if they both signed there!

True. It could be worse- and that or Philly would've been a LOT worse. But it still sucks.

Can't wait to watch NHL Network and listen to all the analysts preach about Minny being an instant contender and NJ/NSH not making the playoffs.

just like last year

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.