Devils party it up

mrthemike

Dudes and dudettes....just to clear this up going forward.....

None of these hoes are players' wives...Get over it...pro athletes cheat and cheat a lot. Also, it's clear in the video that most of the Devils, especially the cheaters, were HAMMERED...Clarkson walked into an inanimate PARKING METER for crying out loud. These dudes were partying and partying hard...good for them, they deserve it

So when Clarky is drunk, he walks like he skates. That much is clear. :P

Zoinks, I was wondering how this thread jumped to 120+ posts.

Eh let's face it, most pro athletes have idiosyncrasices we don't want to know about, should have learned that lesson with Tiger Woods. Comes with the territory of being rich and entitled. Dano's always been self-destructive, Marty had his public issues in '03, Madden was shirtless in a limo with Kane and a couple of women after he went to Chicago, odds are he was doing that kinds atuff here too lol.

And yeah the tabloids are a joke too, they create news that isn't really news, just gossip.

:( just noticed you switched your avatar back. It really is over, huh?

:( just noticed you switched your avatar back. It really is over, huh?

Have to admit I was starting to get attached to it a little, especially with the title 'legend' below it, it fit with showing Marty above it. Still would rather go back to Larry for now I suppose.

Maybe I'm naive...

Clarkson doesn't like a guy whose cheating... why is he taking the girl Poni was making out with back with him? Maybe he's just a dumbass but he seems to care too little about the cameras for a guy cheating.

Sure he's drunk... I've never been enough to completely forget about where I am and what's going around me while still being able to walk.

Sure these girls look like hoes...but hockey players marry hoes.

The only one who looks shady is Zubs and Sykora (who might not even be married?)

This kind of stuff makes you want to speculate and assume the worst... But you assume the best just as easily in most of these cases.

As for the partying after the game.... They all look pretty depressed to me.

Maybe I'm naive...

Clarkson doesn't like a guy whose cheating... why is he taking the girl Poni was making out with back with him? Maybe he's just a dumbass but he seems to care too little about the cameras for a guy cheating.

Sure he's drunk... I've never been enough to completely forget about where I am and what's going around me while still being able to walk.

The only one who looks shady is Zubs and Sykora (who might not even be married?)

This kind of stuff makes you want to speculate and assume the worst... But you assume the best just as easily in most of these cases.

Pretty sure Sykora plays with his wedding ring on -- noticed it again last night when he removed the gloves.

Everybody is responsible for their own actions. I don't really care if after you lose the Stanley cup you go out for drinks but if you think it's okay to act unprofessionally and classless then I think it speaks to your character somewhat and reflects poorly on the organization that signs your million dollar checks. Nobody is expecting anybody to be angels but there are times when you have to act professional and with class, especially on the night of losing the Stanley cup. It's ashame actually.

Again, you make the decision to act with class or not. There is no excuse for not.

As for the guys who may have cheated on their wives I think it is safe to say that they are classless already.

Why I am watching these I don't know. I miss the boys already. (I hope the women in these videos are their wives/gfs!)

haha I know. Reminds me of me when I'm DD and have to herd all my drunk friends into the car. Sucks.

Is it me or does the girl in the brown shorts in that video look like she has pi$$ed herself?

Classy.........

Clarkson, Poni and Zubrus come off as the biggest cheating, scumbags in these videos...I don't care and I am not going to judge, but it's clear they are the ones who don't give a fvck about banging other broads and aren't holding back, not even trying to hide it, at all.

Oh yeah because that first statement is no form of judgement......

Maybe I'm naive...

DEPRESSED???

They are drunk man!

Clarkson doesn't look like hes cheating?

O that's right, he has the cab driver PULL AROUND THE CORNER, wait ten minutes, cameras go away, come back, and finally catch the HOOKERS getting into the limo with him...

I really can't believe the ignorance around here.

Clarkson IS A CHEATER.

We are over it.

Is it me or does the girl in the brown shorts in that video look like she has pi$$ed herself?

Classy.........

Oh yeah because that first statement is no form of judgement......

I DID pass judgement.

But I WONT say "o no, god forbid" or "they shouldn't be doing that".

These videos don't put Zubes/Sykora/Poni and Clarkie in a good light... but its gossip garbage...

theres so much context missing from these videos, you can't (and shouldn't) jump to conclusions about cheating or whatever... sure they look drunk and what not ,but damn, if i was on the devils and i lost, id get drunk as hell too.

before these videos came out, we never knew nor cared about what the Devils did the second they stepped off the ice and into the world, suddenly, we know their lives and are judging them on 30 seconds of gossip video from one night in Los Angeles

whatever... if they wanna go out and party. i hope they had a good time, and they deserve to enjoy themselves.

• Like 1

Well this got the deadspin (obviously) treatment including a link to the thread. I guess it made the TMZ TV Show too.

http://deadspin.com/5918042/the-devils-had-a-grand-old-time-at-the-clubs-after-their-game-6-loss

Edit lol i'm dumb you noted that ha.

It's notable because they're pro athletes, and because a good number of them are married, and because (this should never be underestimated when judging newsworthiness) it's really, really funny. Adam Larsson smoking a cigarette! Adam Henrique getting pissed when a cameraman calls him "Zach!" Dainius Zubrus with a blonde on his lap in the back of a taxi! Andy Greene rounding up wayward teammates like a dad at Chuck E. Cheese! David Clarkson walking into a parking meter as he gets on a party bus with two girls!

Pretty sure some editor read out thread and lifted our analysis of what happened.

You're welcome?

Edited by squishyx

Some of you guys are a bit too naive. Regardless, I'm sure the players talked on the team flight home about how great it is to play in New Jersey. You don't realize how huge one of the positives is of playing in a place like this until you go to a place like LA (or even Toronto for that matter). It's a hockey player's hockey team; if you're looking for fame or to be on magazine covers, go elsewhere. Considering the type of players Lou brings over here, their personalities and demeanor, you can tell they're the type of players that appreciate playing here.