Elias & Stanley Cup Puck

grcenter47

In the grand scheme of things I really don't care but I guarantee people here would complain. Chris Pronger did the same thing two years ago and people criticized him for it.

Agreed, we are being a bit hypocritical here. It's a hockey tradition for the game puck to be taken by the winning team in the Final, and given the fact it's their first Cup in 45 years they should have it.

If the Devils won the Cup and someone on the Kings took the puck we would all be complaining about what a bunch of bush league sore losers they are.

If we had just won't the cup i couldn't care less where the winning puck was. One goal or one puck alone does not win a Stanley cup. They got the only thing that matters at the end of the day, and if the puck is lost, then shut up, move on and enjoy the cup.

If we had just won't the cup i couldn't care less where the winning puck was. One goal or one puck alone does not win a Stanley cup. They got the only thing that matters at the end of the day, and if the puck is lost, then shut up, move on and enjoy the cup.

Plenty of us cared about the Conn Smythe in 2003, come on now :lol: And that wasn't even 'ours' from a hockey etiqutte standpoint though it probably should have been Marty's from a realistic standpoint.

Plenty of us cared about the Conn Smythe in 2003, come on now :lol: And that wasn't even 'ours' from a hockey etiqutte standpoint though it probably should have been Marty's from a realistic standpoint.

At least we knew where it went when it was stolen from us. the Kings don't have a clue :koolaid:

Come on though that's a bit different from a puck!

'Dear LA- here's your puck. Now shut your holes and fvck off.' -Patrik Elias

Can't see him writing for that for some reason... Lol! Even something like "My bad guys." Followed by his signature would be an epic troll job.

Edit: double post

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30

Can't see him writing for that for some reason... Lol! Even something like "My bad guys." Followed by his signature would be an epic troll job.

'Dear LA- congrats on your first Cup. Don't forget to give a ring to O'Rourke.' -Patrik Elias