We signed Krys Barch for 2 years

grcenter47

i'm still not convinced this has actually happened. both he and sestito have to be for albany if this is true. there is nothing anywhere officially. the nhl link is pulling TFP's report.

you're nuts. if Barch is signed, which I am not convinced of either, it's for here and Janssen is for here. Got to collect 'em all.

Is Lou trying to lose? None of Carter, Bernier, or S. Gionta belong on an NHL third line, and Krys Barch doesn't belong on an NHL hockey team. It's like Lou saw the first half of the season and the second half and said, 'Gimme some more of the 1st half, please'.

Is Lou trying to lose? None of Carter, Bernier, or S. Gionta belong on an NHL third line, and Krys Barch doesn't belong on an NHL hockey team. It's like Lou saw the first half of the season and the second half and said, 'Gimme some more of the 1st half, please'.

I still hope this is a 2 way deal, it has to be no? We can't fvck ourselves like this and not be able to at least bury this guy in the minors.

Lou's off-season has been a disaster so far. Everything we thought he has learned...well it turned out none of that was true. They don't need 4 offensively challenged grinders in the lineup.

This guy.

Out all of the hockey players we could've possibly signed, we sign this guy.

Andrew Peters and that dude from Calgary we once had, wtf was his name, he was sucky and a big pylon too. This guy is as bad as those guys. I dont want this guy. fvck this guy. Eric fvcking Boulton to this slob. fvck.

Hate to say I told you so...

Lou: Well that's not good. I fvcked up big time. Oh well..I know what'll cheer me up. (Opens his door to find his secretary) Linda! Get me Eric Godard's agent on the phone immediately.

Off by a few inches but same age...and both fvcking suck.

Edited by devilsrule33