Modano

JakeDev

I realize a lot of you are going to flame me for this, but.....

Since LL isn't going to sign Semin and anyone else for that matter should we sign Modano for a 1 year 1 mil contract or if we can get him cheap

Would it be beneficial to us if we can get him to play center along young kids like teddy and jj?

I know Modano is old but he did put up 10 pts in the 20 games he played doe DET before the wrist injury

Would it even be worth it to get him for a year on a low contract for the experience aspect to play with young kids?

Thoughts :D

:troll1:

I realize a lot of you are going to flame me for this, but.....

Since LL isn't going to sign Semin and anyone else for that matter should we sign Modano for a 1 year 1 mil contract or if we can get him cheap

Would it be beneficial to us if we can get him to play center along young kids like teddy and jj?

I know Modano is old but he did put up 10 pts in the 20 games he played doe DET before the wrist injury

Would it even be worth it to get him for a year on a low contract for the experience aspect to play with young kids?

Thoughts :D

:troll1:

You answered this yourself. He's old. He's also retired.

Modano is arguably my favorite non-Devil player of all time, but that boat has sailed.

Jeez, might as well talk to Hasek, too. I love Modano, but he was done before his last season in Detroit.

Anytime in the 90s if you were to tell me there was a possibility of a Marty/Hasek tandem I would have salivated at the mouth.

Now? Not so much. Marty/Moose is just fine and will be fine for the next two years until Wedge develops.

Edited by TheMazz