Alexi Yashin Apparently Has a "Concrete Offer" From and NHL Cl

Daniel

My link

From a Russian website:

Yashin, considering the transition to the NHL - said last night told “Soviet Sport” Sergei Begishevo player’s agent, Mark Gandler. - Moreover, we already have a concrete offer from a club

Anyone been following his play as of late? He could be a diamond in the rough if he's still got anything left in the tank.

My link

From a Russian website:

Anyone been following his play as of late? He could be a diamond in the rough if he's still got anything left in the tank.

Even if this is true - which I'm not sure I believe, because Gandler has been saying this sh!t for years and every year it hasn't worked out - Yashin wasn't even close to the best player on his own KHL team last year. The only reason an NHL team would sign him would be to give him bonuses in order to reach the salary floor.

If someone hits him, I feel he will be reduced to dust.

This is so childish. It's like, "WE have an NHL offer!!! WE HAVE AN NHL OFFER!!!!!!" They run and let everyone know and it's like, "Dude, anyone can get an offer from the Isles."

i heard they signed some homeless guy to a 15 year contract to push around DiPietro's wheel chair.

This is so childish. It's like, "WE have an NHL offer!!! WE HAVE AN NHL OFFER!!!!!!" They run and let everyone know and it's like, "Dude, anyone can get an offer from the Isles."

Exactly! I have an offer from the Isles, but I keep telling them I'll only play for the Devils.... Or the Wild. :rolleyes:

Btw, when they say he has a "concrete offer" from an NHL team are we sure that doesn't have another meaning? Like the Isles want to bury him in some concrete for his miserable performance or pay him in old construction materials or something?

Edited by AEWHistory

I'd imagine even playing for the Isles is better than playing for some team in the KHL

Russia or Long Island..... Well both are better than Staten Island... Guess its a coin toss

• Like 1