NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I got class till late

I am calling it a night.... power is flickering on and off right now, and satellite is out from the storm... going to watch some movies on the laptop so I don't blow out my xbox or TV with all these brownouts.

I did get one more game in tonight... and all i have to say is I stink.... lol

I am calling it a night.... power is flickering on and off right now, and satellite is out from the storm... going to watch some movies on the laptop so I don't blow out my xbox or TV with all these brownouts.

I did get one more game in tonight... and all i have to say is I stink.... lol

You don't stink, you just came up against the buzzsaw that is the Capitals haha.

Yes i will be on

Good game, sorry about the first goal I scored...kind of lame. I didn't realize your goalie was way out of the net or that Boyle was burying it, I was just frantically flicking the stick to shoot haha.

Also, to the rest of the league: what's the deal with waiver claims, signings, and trades? Do those not show up and reflect on your roster until the schedule is advanced to the next week? It seems like everyone thinks they traded for Jeff Carter, haha, but he's still on LA as far as I can tell.

Edited by JWomp

Good game, sorry about the first goal I scored...kind of lame. I didn't realize your goalie was way out of the net or that Boyle was burying it, I was just frantically flicking the stick to shoot haha.

Also, to the rest of the league: what's the deal with waiver claims, signings, and trades? Do those not show up and reflect on your roster until the schedule is advanced to the next week? It seems like everyone thinks they traded for Jeff Carter, haha, but he's still on LA as far as I can tell.

Waiver claims/ trades/ free agent signings dont show up till the schedule gets advanced. I can say though that jeff carter has not been traded. I approved all trades yesterday and he was not one of them. Apparently the kid who is the kings has approved via messages tons of trades but hasnt actually finalized any.

Have there been any trades so far?

Yeah i think 5 trades. I dont remember the details of all of them but ill do my best to remember.

1.) Nik antropov (jets) for vinny lecavalier (lightning)

2.johan franzen and jimmy howard (wings) for cory schneider zack kassian and a 3rd rounder (canucks)

3.)matt taormina (lightning)for jim vandermeer (sharks)

4.)a trade was made between the yotes and jackets. The yotes recieved a 3rd rounder and the jackets got 3 players each making about a mil each.

5.)hal gill and pick (nashville) for eric brewer (lightning)

I got a trade offer from dallas. Im not really interested in trading any forwards right now. I actually want to pick up a 2nd/3rd liner in exchange for a dman, either sal, or fayne. I dont mind using any of my draft picks in a trade. Im looking for a winger in the 81-84 range

Did dallas actually complete a trade tho? cause if so i might have forgotten it

I got a trade offer from dallas. Im not really interested in trading any forwards right now. I actually want to pick up a 2nd/3rd liner in exchange for a dman, either sal, or fayne. I dont mind using any of my draft picks in a trade. Im looking for a winger in the 81-84 range

Did dallas actually complete a trade tho? cause if so i might have forgotten it

Jagr for Fayne?

Just letting everyone know, that several gms are in danger of getting booted by tonight. If the gms of ottawa, st louis, philly, and anaheim dont start playing their teams will open tonight. If philly opens, the kid who is tampa wants to switch to the flyers since hes an actual philly fan. So the teams that wud be available wud be ottawa, st louis, lightning, ducks. If anyone has a friend that wud be dedicated and wants to play let me know. I guess tell your friend about it and give me their gamertag if they are interested. Ill be on tonight around 9ish, so teams will open around then.