Best Image on a Hockey Card

grcenter47

I love the reaction of the fan just above to the right of girardi. he is like "we won i am going home"

or maybe..."we won, lets go PARTY"

actually a good friend of mine took his son to that game (his son came up from Tampa), and as soon as Henrique scored, they ran out of the place (they are both big ranger fans!!)

Awesome card, i was at a wedding that night, and stuck at the white people table (shh, its not racist, black people for teh most part dont follow hockey) , some at the table who actually liked hockey. I remember hearing from someone with a smart phone taht Henrique scored. I jumped up and down with my wife to the one ranger fans (half ass one who only watches playoffs) discontent. Then i get the wife to drive me to a bar (ranger bar in NJ) to gloat and all the ranger fans tell me Lundquist screwed up, just stood there and did nothing while Henrigque came behind the net and did a wraparound. Video evidence would prove them wrong and jsut being disgruntled. So as part of my wifes birthday present next month, i plan to get this card on ebay, a little token to remind her of that great night that we had to miss, but were so relieved to have it end that way. Other thing im getting her is hopefully this David Clarkson signed framed photo i saw in a store. She has a thing for him (unless he takes his helmet off and then she thinks his forehead is too big)

just swiped two of them for a buck each on ebay. yay, such a great card, i collected baseball cards as a kid (late 80's the worthless ones), these new ones with stories behind them are so much better.

Edited by sirbutlust