Devils Army Fright Fest @ Great Adventure

95Crash

Devils Army Fright Fest @ Great Adventure (Saturday, Oct. 6)

UPDATED!!

Six Flags Great Adventure Columbus Day Weekend $23.99 per ticket

use promo code: columbus85

Get your tickets here:

http://www.sixflags....kets/index.aspx

how to buy your ticket from Six Flags

1. Click Fright Fest tickets

2. Click on Oct. 6th (be there at 10am)

3. once the ticket window opens up. Click Promo Code from the top

enter in columbus85

4. then click go

5. then click on the plus sign to increase the amount of tickets you need

6. Then "Add to Cart" at the bottom

Come join us @ Six Flags Great Adventure with Fight Fest! Have a Scare with friends, Family's, and Fans of your New Jersey Devils! - We have Discounted Tickets!!

Fright Fest - It’s "Thrills by Day, Fright by Night" at Fright Fest presented by SNICKERS®. There is fun for everyone in the daytime including our line-up of top ranked roller-coasters and family rides, shows and more! Open weekends September 22 - October 28, Friday-Sunday. You’ll have a spooktacular time with our NEW hair-raising shows and electr...

ifying street entertainment, plus enjoy all your favorite rides in the dark!

Get your tickets here: https://www.facebook...s.army.reunion/

Pricing for Park and Safari (Safari closes Sept. 30): $35

Parking: $15

Try the all New Rides “SkyScreamer, all-new towering swing ride. Climb 24 stories, and then spin around at 40 mph. Now that’s something to scream about”

Add Discounted Parking

• Parking passes our price $15.00

***Discounted tickets end Saturday, Sept. 22 2012***

Tickets can be purchased (@ reg. park price) up to the date

of the event (Oct. 6) at Six Flags

Buy Tickets From Red Alert! or Devils Army Reunion

Note: This event is not association with the NHL or New Jersey Devils. This event is organized by fans of the NJ Devils

Look for us on Google+ " Red Alert! Blog

So Please spread the word and Join Us @ Six Flag https://www.facebook...62001433911112/

Edited by 95Crash

Just an fyi but the safari is closing down on sept 30th cause they are no longer letting you drive your own car through it.

Thank god. Between worrying if you are going to hit and injure and animal, waiting for a stubborn animal to get out of the way and then worrying if any of the animals crap on your car this was a long time coming. They are going to redo it where it is part of the admission to the park and you will e driven around in a safari vehicle with a guide. This is what Disney had at animal kingdom and far better and also lighter on the wallet as you will no longer have to pay separate admission.

Damn! I was hoping it would be at Action Park. Nothing like injuries on the Alpine Slolum!(Yes, I know Action Park is closed)

Lol I used to go there with my dad in the early 90s when it was still action park. The slide never hurt me but I remember almost going into shock when jumping in the water as it was always artic ice cold. It was still freezing even when it was 90 degrees out and I think a few people died in the 80s and one of the factors attributing to it was the cold water.

Still also remember seeing the looping water slide there but it was always closed when I went.

Damn! I was hoping it would be at Action Park. Nothing like injuries on the Alpine Slolum!(Yes, I know Action Park is closed)

I belly flopped cliff diving there. When I couldn't breathe/swim the lifeguard didn't try to save me, or ask if I was okay, but yelled at me to get out of the way because he was sending another kid in no matter what. I barely managed to kick a couple feet to the side so the kid didn't fvcking land on me.

UPDATED

Six Flags Great Adventure Columbus Day Weekend: $23.99 per ticket

use promo code: columbus85

Get your tickets here:

http://www.sixflags....kets/index.aspx

how to buy your ticket from Six Flags

1. Click Fright Fest tickets

2. Click on Oct. 6th (be there at 10am)

3. once the ticket window opens up. Click Promo Code from the top

enter in columbus85

4. then click go

5. then click on the plus sign to increase the amount of tickets you need