2013 NHL Draft

Derlique

me too on both

So far on this board only one has won raffle tix and he's an STH lol

No one on HF has reported a win either.

Should start a seperate thread for draft ticket requests. This thread is already massive and it will keep that stuff seperate from discussing the actual draft.

Edited by ghdi

He prob lost out on the raffle and is bitter about it.

you realize he could probably get credentialed in from SBN right? Even if he can't it doesn't make him wrong. When STHers are the ones winning there's a problem

Edited by DH26

https://twitter.com/stevelepore/status/348166597195739136 in case anyone thought I was crazy yesterday-SBN's media writer

You think because that guy agrees, you're not both off base? Ok.. The only concession I'll give is that maybe STH shouldn't have received more tix than on their account.. Other than that, I feel bad for people who can't make it in the building, but dems da breaks

you realize he could probably get credentialed in from SBN right? Even if he can't it doesn't make him wrong. When STHers are the ones winning there's a problem

When STH don't win stuff like this, they bitch all over.  The thing is, there's fewer STH than non-STH.  Rewarding your STH is absolutely the right way to go if you're the Devils.

https://twitter.com/stevelepore/status/348166597195739136 in case anyone thought I was crazy yesterday-SBN's media writer

Slightly OT: I think he used to be a poster here years ago. I'll have to check out his blog on SBN now.

Not trying to be argumentative but I'm not sure what the Devils could have done differently. Overall I think they handled a tough situation the best way they could. Perhaps they could've announced that due to the circumstances this year, there would be less tickets available to the public, but that's about the only thing I think they could've done differently and that's nitpicking.

When STH don't win stuff like this, they bitch all over.  The thing is, there's fewer STH than non-STH.  Rewarding your STH is absolutely the right way to go if you're the Devils.

I'm all for giving them some, but ther'es no reason on earth they should have 4 each. THe penguins last year released 1500 for the first day and it was first come first serve not some random lottery where only 250 people win. Not that those are great odds but not ridiculously low ones like here

He is the media writer to SBN which is not SI or ESPN.

Again, media writer for an online publication.

That gives him as much credentials as any blogger on the internet.

Sigh. If you think online writers can't get any press credentials, you really have no idea what you're talking about

I'm all for giving them some, but ther'es no reason on earth they should have 4 each. THe penguins last year released 1500 for the first day and it was first come first serve not some random lottery where only 250 people win. Not that those are great odds but not ridiculously low ones like here

Sigh. If you think online writers can't get any press credentials, you really have no idea what you're talking about

Sure they can, but I doubt their company would give tickets to the media writer but instead would send a hockey writer.

Damn those season ticket holders with 6 seats getting 4 tickets! :lol:

If you can pay for 6 season tickets, you can pay the ridiculous ebay prices for 2 more. And let's be honest, probably more people got more tix than they had for the season than those who got fewer

Edited by DH26

So why don't you apply for credentials? You have a Devils blog.