2013 NHL Draft

Derlique

i kinda hope we'd somehow trade someone's right for the the sake of it and get like a 8-9th round pick to pick Anthony. i wouldnt want to pick him with our 6th but something later i wouldnt mind. just because it would be a great story. especially in NJ

i kinda hope we'd somehow trade someone's right for the the sake of it and get like a 8-9th round pick to pick Anthony. i wouldnt want to pick him with our 6th but something later i wouldnt mind. just because it would be a great story. especially in NJ

There are only 7 rounds. And if there's someone better than him, he doesn't get drafted. Period. Leave the "great stories" to the Rags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are only 7 rounds. And if there's someone better than him, he doesn't get drafted. Period. Leave the "great stories" to the Rags. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"Hugh Jessiman grew up a huge Rangers fan up in Connecticut..."

Most mock drafts I have seen have the Devils drafting Elias Lindholm from Sweden.

Actually, hoping we can get Darnell Nurse, D, out of the OHL.   He and Larrsen could be the dominant D pairing for a decade or so, not sold on some of our other rookie D at this point.

I don't think Nurse will make it past Calgary and Edmonton...both have defensive needs. Plus Nurse is still kind of gangly at 6'5. Needs to put on more muscle, and he's not all that good defensively. Pass...time for us to draft some O.

We need a forward out of this draft. The talent is very strong and I'm much more confident about our defensive possibilities with what we have for prospects already. We have literally nothing outside of Boucher in terms of forward prospects. We have Urbom, Merrill & Gelinas all of whom project to be good NHL players with Merrill having the most upside IMO. Fayne is improving every year. I'm alright with Nurse if we're at #9 and he's BPA, as it wouldn't be a bad thing to have him and the fact he grew up a fan is a nice story, but if we can trade up or find ourselves with Nichushkin somehow, hell yes. Even if we're at #9 and the choice is Shinkaruk, Nurse, and Domi, I want to take Domi. I wouldn't consider taking Nurse to be the worst thing ever, but if Domi is there that's who I'm taking. I'm completely sold on the idea of Domi being taken at #9.

all those teams talking about trading up for carolina and oilers and stuff is scaring me a bit. They are certainly not trying to get that pick to get Nurse or ristorainen

I don't think Nurse will make it past Calgary and Edmonton...both have defensive needs. Plus Nurse is still kind of gangly at 6'5. Needs to put on more muscle, and he's not all that good defensively. Pass...time for us to draft some O.

looking at all the teams wanting to move up and all the names out there they could get an NHL ready dman no problem for that pick

all those teams talking about trading up for carolina and oilers and stuff is scaring me a bit. They are certainly not trying to get that pick to get Nurse or ristorainen

looking at all the teams wanting to move up and all the names out there they could get an NHL ready dman no problem for that pick

i think I would have to kill myself before I'd have to watch Drouin or Nichushkin in a flyer jersey

at the end of the day i want to picture us a better team already and not see Pittsburgh, Rangers, Flyers, Islanders and Montreal getting better. 

haha still plenty of time to get better through the summer but i just want this day to end on a good note, ive been so pumped for months

at the end of the day i want to picture us a better team already and not see Pittsburgh, Rangers, Flyers, Islanders and Montreal getting better. 

haha still plenty of time to get better through the summer but i just want this day to end on a good note, ive been so pumped for months

i completely agree. i just don't want to be disappointed, i've been so hyped for this

Lots and lots of empty seats, the 200s are practically empty.

smh what a damn shame.  theres about 100 of us on these boards that would have loved to win that drawing

i completely agree. i just don't want to be disappointed, i've been so hyped for this

Lots and lots of empty seats, the 200s are practically empty.

smh what a damn shame.  theres about 100 of us on these boards that would have loved to win that drawing

. Seriously. Got your PM too SH, figured you had a taker already. No worries, have a good time!