NFL Week 17 *pout*

CRASHER

When I look around the league unless someone was dumb enough to hand me Eli, Brady, Luck, Griffin (I'd put a few odd ones on here like Russel Wilson too), then I'd be willing to listen....

I dunno....Rivers is a bit more of a baby then Dumbo is....the only guy I could see them getting is maybe Alex Smith? (same logic, needs a change of scenery, :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: )

I'm more not comfortable with this GM building a winning team and our "genius" head coach making a winning plan.....I gotta give Rob Ryan some credit, that defense was patchwork and held the fort in the fort (IDIOTIC "touching the QB" call aside)

And already the Jets and Jaguars have fired their GMs......DO IT JERRY....

The Browns also fired their coach.....typical brainless organization there, the one time they show some promise.....

I think I'd rather have Romo than Smith.

Romo-for-Rivers is more of a "we've got two good players, just below elite, it just hasn't happened for them where they are, for a variety of reasons, some of which are their fault, some of which aren't, what the hell, why not?" kind of deal. It won't ever happen, but the idea does intrigue me.

I think Romo will be back in Dallas next season.

Jets did the right thing...at least they didn't fvck around.

I'd rather have him then either one of those guys....though if Rivers came with Norv as the OC I might think different about that....

I do tend to agree.... Dumbo's not going anywhere and he's not even in the top 5 list of Cowboy problems.....

and yeah the Jets did and that makes me angry....this is the first Giant and Jet-free playoffs I can enjoy since i moved from Skank Island to NJ in '03.....more years like this would be welcome.....

Coughlin's legacy will be interesting...two rings are huge, no question, but the Giants have been such an inconsistent team under his watch...so baffling...

Coughlin's legacy will be interesting...two rings are huge, no question, but the Giants have been such an inconsistent team under his watch...so baffling...

Doesn't matter, I'd take the two rings and miss the playoffs every other year over making the playoffs every year and never getting it all....

add the Browns GM to the done list....

How in the HELL are the Chiefs keeping Pieoli!?!?!!!? Morons......

I thought that the Browns GM was open since they weren't bringing back Holmgren?

-Jet's made a good move getting rid of Tannenbaum who was out of his league, but Jets fans should be worried that a new GM may still be too green to ward off Woody's non-Football PR ploys (Farve, Tebow, etc.).

-Cowboys have a very good QB in Romo, this issue for Dallas is they spend too much energy on high profile positions, and not enough in the trenches, particularly the O-Line, that an a very, very fragile backfield. But I trust Jerry Jones will ignore this and draft another WR or another of his alumni draft picks.

-Too bad about Shurmur who seemed to make the Browns competitive with a lot of rookies.

Agree on Shurmur...they have that team going the right way....I think there was an interim GM in Cleveland....

There's like NINE teams that desperately need o-line help, so it's not like Dallas is the only one....I'd almost rather go D-Line and make the defense complete.....they need to ditch Felix Jones and get a healthier compliment back for Murray also.....

And Reid is officially fired too.....

Of course I am weeping. Ray Lewis is IMHO the greatest defensive player of our era and one of the greatest, most influential players to ever play the game. He is the soul of the team, our Scott Stevens if you will. He is my favorite player of all-time.

He deserves another Championship and I think this will provide the unifying spark for the Ravens the next few weeks.

I am already making my reservations for Canton.

Ray Lewis should be remembered as one of the greatest football players to ever buckle a chinstrap. Legendary career, unbelievable leader, incredible talent, unmatched will. Guy is one of the best ever, period.

We FINALLY agree on something, Marty!!! Even our picutures of Larsen are night and day.

Looking forward to the playoff write-up.

It shall be tonight.....I've got a full plate of nutty jobs today.....but I'll get it done tonight....depends on how long I write I'll add in the end of season awards too tonight.....