2013 NJDevs Fantasy Hockey

redruM

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see at the end of the season how it went down. By the way Kane is doing alright ta

Agreed, I'm not arguing that Nash isn't a good acquistion...  it just was a massive payment... that he was able to flip for even more assets.

I said before Kane was the best player in the trade.    I knew going in, dilluting talent getting Franzen and Suter (d-men come at a premium).    Backup goaltender swaps are backup goaltender swaps.   It just sucks both Kipper and Franzen are IRd right now.

Looking for a quick upgrade at D but looking for another blockbuster like the Nash trade (It would have to amazing for me to consider that again.)

John Michael Liles & Joe Corvo are in play. I'll also consider putting Bieksa in play in the package is right. but as of right now Corvo and JML are the two that I am looking to trade.

Edited by TheMazz

I cringe everytime I see Kane score...  but I knew I would.

Suter is starting to pick it up though;  and Franzen is off IR; always good.

It also helps that Lundqvist is putting up stats again...  a few shutouts would be great.     Just not against us :P

But my roster is facing serious injury bugs...  

I actually thought I had a real good team after trading for Schultz but my non scoring stats have been terrible (and my scoring numbers very mediocre), especially plus/minus which I always seem to get burned on every year. Doesn't help that I have a lot of similar players and invariably make the wrong lineup decisions.

Oh well, this is still better than my disaster season last year.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Red is a big mover this weekend.

Sworn Defenders send Mike Richards and Vinny Prospal to Dynamo Nations for Vincent Lecavalier (dumping rights to injured Benoit Pouliet) in the transaction.   Sworn D picks up injured Rene Bourque (previously dropped due to IR roster space issues) with the free roster space.

DM's Piney's tries some luck at D acquiring Sergei Gonchar and Patrik Berglund from Dynamo for for Adam Henrique and Kevin Klein.

---------------------------

Red is geared up steal that elusive 19th point in faceoffs from Has :P   Holy flex centers

It doesn't matter where I'm out, I can approve the trade over my iphone lol.  Was kinda making sure this wasn't an error too (if only cause the centers are similar but Gonchar/Klein is weighted the other way), but I was going to put it through by the end of the day assuming it wasn't.

Edited by NJDevs4978

****ing Voynov didn't do crap for me either late last year when I had him or early this year so I gave him away as a throw-in to the Schultz trade...and now he has 16 points and a +12 in 18 games since I traded him (one point in his first six games when I had him) :argh:

Schultz has 10 points for me at least...and a -12 :blink:

Edited by NJDevs4978

****ing Voynov didn't do crap for me either late last year when I had him or early this year so I gave him away as a throw-in to the Schultz trade...and now he has 16 points and a +12 in 18 games since I traded him (one point in his first six games when I had him) :argh:

Schultz has 10 points for me at least...and a -12 :blink:

Eric Staal 2.0?