Livingsocial deal for next Friday

skeeter

How do we know what seats we get? (Like what section, don't want to get stuck behind the net)

Anyone get their seat locations yet?

I love this deal!

Basically anywhere either in the 100s except the first row or usually the upper ten rows in the bottom bowl, depending on what deal you did.

You won't know which section for sure until you literally pick up your tickets at will call.

Basically anywhere either in the 100s except the first row or usually the upper ten rows in the bottom bowl, depending on what deal you did.

You won't know which section for sure until you literally pick up your tickets at will call.

Ahh i see. I think I'm gonna go for the lower level deal. Can't wait!

It is not through LivingSocial or any real link. It was an email I got from the Prudential Center.

It says: UPPER LEVEL TICKETS TO DEVILS HOME OPENER FOR JUST $49 WITH A FREE SEAT UPGRADE.

UPPER LEVEL TICKET REGULAR PRICE: $72

DISCOUNT OF 32%: -$23

ROCK30 PRICE: $49

AS AN ADDED BONUS JUST FOR OPENING NIGHT, YOU WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY SEAT UPGRADE TO PREMIER SEATING FOR EVERY SEAT PURCHASED.

TO PURCHASE TICKETS CALL: 1-855-4-ROCK30

(Some of the prices here do not make sense but it is what it is)

It is not through LivingSocial or any real link. It was an email I got from the Prudential Center.

It says: UPPER LEVEL TICKETS TO DEVILS HOME OPENER FOR JUST $49 WITH A FREE SEAT UPGRADE.

UPPER LEVEL TICKET REGULAR PRICE: $72

DISCOUNT OF 32%: -$23

ROCK30 PRICE: $49

AS AN ADDED BONUS JUST FOR OPENING NIGHT, YOU WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY SEAT UPGRADE TO PREMIER SEATING FOR EVERY SEAT PURCHASED.

TO PURCHASE TICKETS CALL: 1-855-4-ROCK30

(Some of the prices here do not make sense but it is what it is)

Are there really Upper Level tickets that normally go for $72 each?

Are there really Upper Level tickets that normally go for $72 each?

That's what I don't get either but that is what the email says.

Also what does it mean premier seating? Is that just middle or lowers or clubs even? The whole email was pretty vague but it came from the Prudential Center email address.

Just called the number. It's an upper level seat that will be upgraded to either lower level, suite, or goal bar (you don't find out until you pick up the tickets). Not a bad deal for $49, so I picked up a pair. Max per order is six.

Makes me hate the fact that I got tickets for opening night the other day for uppers. Why couldn't they release these earlier? It's opening night and against the Flyers, so these things always sell out.

Makes me hate the fact that I got tickets for opening night the other day for uppers. Why couldn't they release these earlier? It's opening night and against the Flyers, so these things always sell out.

The offers would suggest they are having issues selling out...

I'm kinda upset now too; paying face for my uppers with no perks... but STH go though this all year.

Is that $49 deal open to just STH or to anyone that calls that number?

Yep. I'm not a STH, but I got them too. Though I guess it's a mystery as to where exactly you get to sit until 5pm Tuesday. I imagine they're just gonna stick you wherever there's an opening in any of the lower level corners/behind the net/top few rows, any of the suites that are empty, or the goal bar.