OOT Thread

Daniel

I don't see the Wild stacking up against our Conference though...I think they will get forced off the puck a bit.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

lol we're already talking about them as a Finals team? They're at home against another non-playoff team with all the momentum of an eight-month lovefest orgy.

I do think the Wild are a playoff team, between the FA additions and their young kids, they are going to bump up fast unfortunately. But they still have too thin a defense and too little experience to really go far.

Edited by NJDevs4978

lol we're already talking about them as a Finals team? They're at home against another non-playoff team with all the momentum of an eight-month lovefest orgy.

I was just pointing out that after watching 2 periods of play the overall thickness of their team won't stack up against a team in our conference.

I never said they would be finalist. I'm observing their style of play, experience and toughness.

I was just pointing out that after watching 2 periods of play the overall thickness of their team won't stack up against a team in our conference.

I never said they would be finalist. I'm observing their style of play, experience and toughness.

Well the only time they would play a team in the East would be the Finals so it's useless to make the comparison otherwise. I don't think the East has any monopoly on skill or toughness though, SCF winners have alternated between the two conferences the last several years. The whole 'East is tougher, West is more skilled' thing became a myth years ago.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well the only time they would play a team in the East would be the Finals so it's useless to make the comparison otherwise. I don't think the East has any monopoly on skill or toughness though, SCF winners have alternated between the two conferences the last several years. The whole 'East is tougher, West is more skilled' thing became a myth years ago.

Can we all just agree that the Wild should go to hell and will suck because they have like 4 good players? Can't we all just get along? :cheers:

Typical: Let's have a segment on 40 year old players but no mention of Marty.
It really is laughable how the league and the networks market 4 or 5 teams that fit their little narratives. Maybe one day someone somewhere will wake up and actually realize marketing 30 teams instead of 7 is the best way to build a casual fanbase.