OOT Thread

Daniel

I envy Patrick Kane's life so much....

Including his right hook to the back of a cabbie's head over a whopping $0.34 or hitting the fraternity house row last summer

In all seriousness, on the ice, him and the rest of that freaking team are downright nasty.

Hamonic is the Mike Motteau of the Isles

he's also only 22 years old. Not exactly fully developed and doesn't have the best guys to play with there. Probably looks worse than he is bc of his partners 

We'd be going ballistic if he did that to one of our guys (and lord knows he tried yest) but that was not a big crosscheck on Richards. Yes it deserved the penalty but he didn't hit him with much force. If Richards wasn't in the process of sweeping the puck up ice and off balance he probably doesn't even go down.

We'd be going ballistic if he did that to one of our guys (and lord knows he tried yest) but that was not a big crosscheck on Richards. Yes it deserved the penalty but he didn't hit him with much force. If Richards wasn't in the process of sweeping the puck up ice and off balance he probably doesn't even go down.

Yup, he tapped Richards right when he was off balanced...but he is still a pos. ;)

@FlaPanthers

#FlaPanthers goalie coach Robb Tallas serving as backup to Clem (signed one day tryout) until @j_markstrom's pads arrive sometime tonight.

Retweeted by Tom Gulitti

Hahah!

What's sad is I once saw Rob Tallas beat the Devils in Boston one afternoon.  That guy was the definition of 90's Bruins Goaltending Sieves along with Jon Casey, John Blue, Jim Carey, and Paxton Schaefer.

My god did Richards just solidify his hold on the Best Actress Academy Award for next year. Writhing in agony then makes an miraculous recovery for his next shift.

I hate that chipmunk so badly.

Anyone have a screen cap of the camera angle which looked like Richards was sucking his thumb? I'm too lazy to roll the DVR back for it.

I don't get why people always say guys are faking when they get their head hit on the boards.  In this case it just looked like Kaleta caught him while he was reaching over to dump the puck in.  Wasn't a particularly vicious hit but you have to be a moron to fling your head into the boards just to draw one call midway through the regular season.

Edited by NJDevs26

What's sad is I once saw Rob Tallas beat the Devils in Boston one afternoon.  That guy was the definition of 90's Bruins Goaltending Sieves along with Jon Casey, John Blue, Jim Carey, and Paxton Schaefer.

Jim Carey actually won a Vezina one year (with the Caps).  Went downhill pretty quickly after that. 

I remember Blaine Lacher too...he had a good rookie season in '95 (he was in nets when the Devils beat them in the playoffs in five games), then completely fell apart and never recovered.