OOT Thread

Daniel

5-1 now in Colorado

Side note: Colin Wilson is going insane in Nashville over Oilers. 2 goals, 2 assists in their 6-0 win.

explanation: the oilers rot and are probably gonna have Seth Jones back there next year 

Another reason why i hate Habs fans... and i dont know if Rangers fans we're doing this last year... but they keep on sharing sh!t like that on facebook my wall feed is absolutely filled with sh!t like that... MID-fvckING-SEASON !!!! 1 pts ahead of their rivals who has 3 games in hand.

There's no dumber fan base than MTL fans... im CONVINCED

31461_516104728428129_586502822_n.jpg

Another reason why i hate Habs fans... and i dont know if Rangers fans we're doing this last year... but they keep on sharing sh!t like that on facebook my wall feed is absolutely filled with sh!t like that... MID-fvckING-SEASON !!!! 1 pts ahead of their rivals who has 3 games in hand.

You can tell this generation of Habs fans has grown with up with nothing but losing their entire lives, evident by the fact that they would feel the need to post something like that. The previous generations of Habs fans who experienced nothing but Cups and greatness should really try to raise the standards of these fvcking losers. That's embarrassing.

They did. Trust me.

Not that I want to be 8th seed. But I would love to make that into a poster and bring it to the Devils' 4th win of a Devils-Canadiens first round playoff series.

Not that I want to be 8th seed. But I would love to make that into a poster and bring it to the Devils' 4th win of a Devils-Canadiens first round playoff series.

im literally petrified to the idea of NJ losing to MTL in the playoffs, i cant' even imagine how it felt for you guys when NJ lost to the Rangers in the playoffs... but on the other hand... when we win like last years it's bigger than life.

im literally petrified to the idea of NJ losing to MTL in the playoffs, i cant' even imagine how it felt for you guys when NJ lost to the Rangers in the playoffs... but on the other hand... when we win like last years it's bigger than life.

And don't forget the dominating EC Finals victory over the Rangers came on the heels of the dominating EC semifinals victory over the Flyers.  The Devils were underdogs in both series too.

This might sound crazy to some but I think if the devils are playing their game come playoff time and go up against MTL we will win. I just think that series will mean so much to brodeur and knowing our history against the Habs over the last 10 years or so that we would win that one

This might sound crazy to some but I think if the devils are playing their game come playoff time and go up against MTL we will win. I just think that series will mean so much to brodeur and knowing our history against the Habs over the last 10 years or so that we would win that one

If I remember correctly we were pretty dominant 5 on 5 against them this year and we just couldn't kill a penalty to save our life.

That's one of the first 'tricks' I could do when I was 9 years old. Very very easy. For whatever reason I dont like it when you are trying to win a NHL game, its impossible to get the puck up and the goalie will just cover the bottom. I know hockey is suppose to be entertaining but for me that wasn't exciting at all because I know how easy it is to pull. If a Devil tried to pull something like that I would be livid. Daugavins didn't just do that to try to score but he did it to turn some heads as well. That's a very low percentage shot on a cheesy trick, I don't like it.

I am sorry, but I am probably in the minority, the guy looked like a dope when he tried to pull that.

Edited by Zubie#8
  • Like 1

Two key match ups tomorrow:

1). Rags VS Sabres. Rags need one point to move to seventh spot (held by NJ, who has played 26gms so far)

2). Leafs (5th) VS Jets (9th). A victory in game 26th for the Jets means they will be one point behind us. NJ is also two points behind 5th place Leafs (tomorrow's game will be their 27th) and 6th place Sens (26 games played)