OOT Thread

Daniel

Tomorrow has one key match up:

10th place Rags VS 8th place Carolina

The Devils will slide to 8th if Canes earn one point or more.

However if the Rags win (let's say in OT or SO) and then beat us in regulation tomorrow we will find ourselves out of the top 8 altogether

I would sign for a Canes win in regulation

Edited by '7'

Need to pull together tomorrow night and lay shots on net until we start finding the back of it... Sick of watching these minimal scoring games and only scoring 1-2 goals a game isn't going to get this team anywhere but screwed... I greatly enjoyed watching that 5goal game the other day ..now if we can just find a way to make that happen tomorrow! LGD!

Even though they lost, it's just kind of annoying to watch Montreal, and others like them, enter the third period down a goal and turn the heat up so high that the tying goal is pretty much inevitable.  Meanwhile we have trouble entering the zone, gaining the puck down low after dump-ins, generating anything that's really threatening the goaltender.

Even though they lost, it's just kind of annoying to watch Montreal, and others like them, enter the third period down a goal and turn the heat up so high that the tying goal is pretty much inevitable.  Meanwhile we have trouble entering the zone, gaining the puck down low after dump-ins, generating anything that's really threatening the goaltender.

makes for alot of frustrated fans... Sometimes I feel like not everyone is really giving a true 100% effort in these situations

I really really don't know why there's no hearing for Nash for this? we've seen suspensions for a lot less

yeah that's ridiculous. best part is Sam and Joe not freaking out on Nash, but they dont have a problem lashing out on Kaleta

Edited by SMantzas