OOT Thread

Daniel

Iginla deal imminent: to Boston for 2 prospects and a 1st.

Iggy scratched vs Colorado

One of the alleged pieces is scratched in his AHL game.

Meanwhile George Parros to New Jersey is imminent.

Lou Lamoriello, "Parros adds a lot of talent to our roster with his big moustache."

Igilna is a healthy scratch tonight against the Avs.. hmm anything behind this?

As was the case in the other thread, all you needed to do was look a few posts above yours :koolaid:

He's missing his first game in 6 years. [~450 games]. I'd say done deal. He'll be in Black and Yellow

Has New Jersey been on the list of teams that a marquee player agreed to go to after waiving his NTC. I know Zidlicky had us on his list after waiving his NTC. It seems it's always the same teams though: Boston, Pitt, NYR, Philadelphia, Detroit.

Well, NYR & Philly werent even on his list.

A lot of the times we're not on players' list that you hear about in the mainstream because Lou avoids those types of players and many times, anything he's involved with is told to be quiet otherwise it's a no go.

Key match up tonight:

1). NYR VS ott. A rangers win will bump the Devils down to 8th.

2). NYI VS Phi. Isles would be two points behind us with a victory tonight.

3). Car VS Tor. With two games on hand against us (5 pts behind us), 10th place Hurricanes can give us some breathing room with a loss.

Secondary match ups:

1). Jets VS Pens. Since I do not think anybody can grab the Atlantic Division title, so hopefully Pens can take this one in case Carolina heats up, then Winnipeg cannot overtake our spot.

Worst case scenario:

Both NY teams win while Canes win in OT/SO in Toronto.

Best case scenario:

Both NY teams and Carolina lose in regulation.

Edited by Devil Fan

it would be great if the right teams here could pull a win in our favor to buy us some time to get some of our valued injured players back.. praying we can atleast snag these two wins in florida to keep us a float for a while longer to buy time, if we lose these next two in a row were definently going to be in a bad situation with the tougher games coming up

Lundqvist screaming and ripping into his teammates after that last goal. This season is really pissing him off, love it.

EDIT: Holy hell, Coyotes beating Preds 7-3 5mins into 2nd.

wowww thats bad.. Rinne gave up 4, Mason gave up 3.. all not even half way through the 2nd. ewww

Lundqvist screaming and ripping into his teammates after that last goal. This season is really pissing him off, love it.

EDIT: Holy hell, Coyotes beating Preds 7-3 5mins into 2nd.

. That was gold. Absolute gold. I thought he was yelling at the refs at first, but after rewinding it and watching it again, it was pretty obvious he was screaming at McDonagh.

. That was gold. Absolute gold. I thought he was yelling at the refs at first, but after rewinding it and watching it again, it was pretty obvious he was screaming at McDonagh.

He deserves a better team. He still doesnt have a 40 win season.

EDIT: Thats why I giggle when I hear the NY media or fans gloat about Hanks record of eight or nine 30 win seasons in a row to start his career. Yeah Marty has eight 40 win seasons. :boogie:

Edited by Zubie#8