OOT Thread

Daniel

I'm not panicking about the Rags. Yes they're having a nice little honeymoon phase, but none of the new players have truly played in a pressure cooker like the Garden, wait until they have actual adversity and the fans aren't so happy about goals on a swiss cheese goalie who's crumbling right on schedule

I'm not panicking about the Rags. Yes they're having a nice little honeymoon phase, but none of the new players have truly played in a pressure cooker like the Garden, wait until they have actual adversity and the fans aren't so happy about goals on a swiss cheese goalie who's crumbling right on schedule

If they go on any kind of run, it's not going to involve us, they'll get away from us.   They shouldn't be where they are.

All of the sudden, the flyers are 4 points from 8th, which is occupied by the Devils.

Key games tomorrow: devils @ Bruins. Suffice to say, just win a god damn game.

1). Isles @ Caps. Both teams are chasing us. But the bigger enemy in this game is the NY, so Caps in regulation.

2). Jets @ Habs. Habs better win.

3). Philly @ Tor. Go leafs go

4) TB @ Car. Carolina loses in regulation please.

The way i see it... The boys knows theyll have to show up until the end of the season, to be in good position. So its pretty much playoffs hockey already.

So we'll see what they are made off from now on lets say, and see if they could make a legit run. they cant afford to lose just like in the playoffs

So come on boys, get on the same page and get it done

I..I don't know what I'd do if the Flyers managed to catch the Devils.

All of my friends are from South Jersey, so naturally...it'd suck.  I may just have to ship out of town and change my name..

Man if youre decent on computers lets switch life cause i could deal with flyers fans a lot more than with Habs fans right now lol

I..I don't know what I'd do if the Flyers managed to catch the Devils.

All of my friends are from South Jersey, so naturally...it'd suck. I may just have to ship out of town and change my name..

yeaaaa so I live in Philly and lets just say I'd probably consider jumping out my window

Desperation boys, please win please

after such a high from the playoffs last year and as a lone Devils fans in a sea of mostly Habs, Leafs, Pens, Bruins and Hawks fans (i even have a die hard Wild fan friend) .... it sucks so bad that all those teams are having great seasons or stuff to be really happy about.

after such a high from the playoffs last year and as a lone Devils fans in a sea of mostly Habs, Leafs, Pens, Bruins and Hawks fans (i even have a die hard Wild fan friend) .... it sucks so bad that all those teams are having great seasons or stuff to be really happy about.

If you've been a Devils fan for more than 10 years, you certainly have more to be proud of than their teams. Plus, this season is far from over. I look at it like this, Sterio. If we make the playoffs, great. If not, we probably get a top 10 pick in a STACKED draft.