OOT Thread

Daniel

Here's a trivia question for you: when was the last time both the Devils and Flyers missed the playoffs in the same year? I can't think of the last time that happened. Looking like a real possibility this year.

Edited by MadDog2020

Here's a trivia question for you: when was the last time both the Devils and Flyers missed the playoffs in the same year? I can't think of the last time that happened. Looking like a real possibility this year.

Never, since the Devils moved to NJ.  

Yeah I didn't think so. I couldn't recall a year when it happened. Pretty amazing that it took this long lol.

If there was ever such a concept as fate than we're experiencing it. It's just not in the cards for us this year. Pretty much every worst case gameday scenario happens that slides us further away from the playoffs.

yea so basically, fvck god

And look at Florida rolling over and dying to Winnipeg. Couldn't wait to beat us with that retarded uncalled high stick with 20 seconds left

If there was ever such a concept as fate than we're experiencing it. It's just not in the cards for us this year. Pretty much every worst case gameday scenario happens that slides us further away from the playoffs.

It was basically a lot of best-case scenarios for two months, now we're getting it all dumped back in our lap in spades.  Even the Southeast teams are getting away from us lol.

It was basically a lot of best-case scenarios for two months, now we're getting it all dumped back in our lap in spades.  Even the Southeast teams are getting away from us lol.

Seriously. 8 losses in row. How can anyone complain what other teams do? Not like anyone is going to match that. Ottawa tried to but ran into a very crappy Flyers team. Now that's a team that quit on the season. The Bruins didn't even play well yesterday. They weren't winning this 2nd game of a back-to-back against the surging Islanders.