Mark Fayne Injury

Zubie#8

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils

Mark Fayne out with arm injury

Hopefully it is nothing serious and a good excuse to give Larsson some playing time.

EDIT: @TGfireandice

Fayne said is not wrist he has surgery on after Cup Finals. Said injury happened during game in Boston. Could have played tonight if needed.

Edited by Zubie#8

With our depth at D there is no need to push injuries at all. If anyone is a little banged up it's best to get them out and let them get 100% healthy...This is why i love having the 8 able bodied defensemen that everyone here is so eager to trade. Lets go Larsson!! Play well and show the coaches that you belong in the everyday lineup!!

With our depth at D there is no need to push injuries at all. If anyone is a little banged up it's best to get them out and let them get 100% healthy...This is why i love having the 8 able bodied defensemen that everyone here is so eager to trade. Lets go Larsson!! Play well and show the coaches that you belong in the everyday lineup!!

Nothing against having 8 d, but we have 7 forwards who belong in the top 9. Unless we can get 2 (prefetably 3) top 9 forwards for nothing, we have to give somebody we like up.

DeBoer's comment was hilarious.

Reporter: Is Fayne's injury upper or lower body?

PDB: Upper...depends on where he's holding his arm. :lol:

I loved that NHL commercial they had where the coach would say stupid stuff. One in particular I thought was funny was the one where he told the players what to say to the media about their injuries:

He should've gotten an assist for Bernier's goal. I mean, if they gave out three assists, but his slap-pass that Carter deflected was suh-weet.

Need to see more of that though. And less of the magically perfect tips going in our net. He looked ok, but he was clearly being protected and still managed to screw the pooch on that goal. Still, just one game, really want to see him stick for a decent run or just send him down to the A, no sense in wasting valuable development time.