GDT New Jersey Devils vs. The Lightning 7pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

No seriously compared to janssen, boulton and whoever we got in the last few years... Barch is one hell of a player haha

It's amazing how a kid like Matteau who has done nothing in this league gets an automatic go with the top line but a guy like Butler who has a known ability to produce has to prove himself.

Eventhough its true he hasnt prove anything in the league... Were talking about a first round pick vs an umdrafted player

No seriously compared to janssen, boulton and whoever we got in the last few years... Barch is one hell of a player haha

Eventhough its true he hasnt prove anything in the league... Were talking about a first round pick vs an umdrafted player

I agree that is the reasoning.  I just think it's beyond stupid and the type of thing that could be the difference between winning and losing games.

Sal going for the big hit at center ice with his team down a man....

Make him captain! Oh wait...

Solid 1st period for the Devils. Brodeur and the PK look on again tonight. Matteau was solid and nearly had his 1st goal which would've been an awesome highlight. I cant believe I'm saying this but Andy Greene has actually had a few plays lately where he took the body. Always wanted him to get physical

Solid 1st period for the Devils. Brodeur and the PK look on again tonight. Matteau was solid and nearly had his 1st goal which would've been an awesome highlight. I cant believe I'm saying this but Andy Greene has actually had a few plays lately where he took the body. Always wanted him to get physical

matteau almost scored but i cant agree that he was solid. he isnt good cycling the puck and almost looks lost out there. he hasnt been bad, hes been below average on that line

hopefully that scoring chance last period will give him some confidence

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

matteau almost scored but i cant agree that he was solid. he isnt good cycling the puck and almost looks lost out there. he hasnt been bad, hes been below average on that line

hopefully that scoring chance last period will give him some confidence

I thought he read the play well and kept up with Zajac and Kovalchuk. Had a few nice hits too, I didn't see him make any mistakes that gave TB a scoring chance or anything.

I thought he read the play well and kept up with Zajac and Kovalchuk. Had a few nice hits too, I didn't see him make any mistakes that gave TB a scoring chance or anything.

i didnt think he was reading plays well. but thats to be expected from a youngster. that beaing said i dont think he should be on the top line. you are right that he didnt make any mistakes, i just hate that hes below average on the cycle.