cgb6397

Kovy's game consist of this...

1- Get the puck...

2- Skate to the "kovy's zone"

3- Stop

4- Wait to make a square pass

5- If there's no pass he'll slap it around the boards

KOVYSSPOT_zps489005aa.jpg

i wish he'd try to beat the dman more often with a power forward move and get inside from where he's SO DEADLY with his shot. But nop... 97% of the time he's stopping there, i find it's really a waste of his potential and that we're restraining scoring opportunities by doing that.

Edited by SterioDesign

Kovy's game consist of this...

1- Get the puck...

2- Skate to the "kovy's zone"

3- Stop

4- Wait to make a square pass

5- If there's no pass he'll slap it around the boards

KOVYSSPOT_zps489005aa.jpg

i wish he'd try to beat the dman more often with a power forward move and get inside from where he's SO DEADLY with his shot. But nop... 97% of the time he's stopping there, i find it's really a waste of his potential and that we're restraining scoring opportunities by doing that.

You are not a coach... He stop make a pas or put it on the board. This is good he open space for other player or but the other where they dont want to be (in their zone, Devils are so good on the board you have to take advantage of it).

This is way better than him trying to beat 2 defenceman giving giveaway like this guy ovechkin... 1 on 2, 2 on 3 you have to slow down the play and not rushed it. That being said i would like to see him shot more often

You are not a coach... He stop make a pas or put it on the board. This is good he open space for other player or but the other where they dont want to be (in their zone, Devils are so good on the board you have to take advantage of it).

This is way better than him trying to beat 2 defenceman giving giveaway like this guy ovechkin... 1 on 2, 2 on 3 you have to slow down the play and not rushed it. That being said i would like to see him shot more often

im not saying to not do it at all or try to beat the guy every time but he's doing it all the time and now dmen from other team knows and they simply put little pressure and then cover for a pass. How can you beat and surprise the other team when they know exactly what you're gonna do?