Meeting Sergei Brylin

Bringbackbrylin

Thanks to someone posting it on their facebook, I learned that Sergei Brylin would be signing free autographs at the Sheraton Hotel in Parsippany yesterday as part of WDHA kids fest. The line was quick and maybe lasted 7 minutes. They had pictures for him to sign (which some people took advantage of by requesting 323439339 for people who weren't there) and there was no limit on how many things he signed. Since he is my favorite hockey player of all-time and I've missed out on meeting him at South Mountain I had to take full advantage.  We chatted a bit in Russian about Kovalchuk and soccer. I'm surprised I didn't faint. Below are all of the things he signed including his picture addressed to me in Russian.

860231_10100284531818014_1872488224_o.jp

858061_10100284532232184_1648207006_o.jp

856827_10100284532152344_453185464_o.jpg

Very cool. I wish I had known about this signing as well.

Mike

I was able to take advantage of this on Sunday and got his autograph as well.   He was kind of bored, but a nice guy.

I thanked him for his years of service to the New Jersey franchise and how he was a hero to all of us.   Three Cups don't lie!!!

Edited by MantaRay