Montreal Typical!

CarpathianForest

I'm sure Sterio will go to town in this thread.. But I recall Peter Laviolette using it to mean that they always get calls at home

I know that it started with Laviolette's reaction to a game against Montreal. But it's a good term for a more broad situation. Like Sidney Crosby is Montreal Typical.

You're our resident Québécois and Canadiens hater lol

i dont live in Quebec at all haha I live in Moncton, New-Brunswick... which is like 11 hrs away from MTL... and 8 hrs from Boston actually

Close enough :P But I thought the Canadiens were your most hated team

Edited by Colin226

im a québécois and a canadiens hater too. Les devils du new jersey sont la meilleur concession de la ligue depuis 1987 (arrivé de Lou)... Pourquoi prendre pour un équipe comme montréal qui sont tout croche année apr`s année.

I'm from Quebec city, QC haha. Exactement, et en plus notre gardien est le meilleur de tous les temps, en plus d'être québécois ;) Usually people in Quebec hate MTL because of the Nordiques-Habs rivalry, people still feel the same way about the Habs even if the Nordiques aren't there anymore. Edited by Devs3cups