GDT 2/16/13: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders

NJDEVS1730

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really must be the only one that think Volchenkov plays better then Tallinder. Sal and Zids are terrible but I will never, for the life of me get all this Volchenkov hate. Tallinder when he was on the ice wasn't playing his best hockey. He was making all sorts of mistakes on the ice

I really must be the only one that think Volchenkov plays better then Tallinder. Sal and Zids are terrible but I will never, for the life of me get all this Volchenkov hate. Tallinder when he was on the ice wasn't playing his best hockey. He was making all sorts of mistakes on the ice

Nah Volchenkov hasn't bothered me too much.  No one does anything -- Fayne has made me happy, Greene has made me happy.  Tallinder for maybe one or two games was finding a nice place but as always psyched himself out.  Volchenkov I can't figure.  Sal - I once saw some nice communication with Marty but I haven't seen it again -- now with all that said I think it's really hard to get a real feel when it's a laptop feed you're watching.  Sometimes being there you see all this stuff the camera misses. 

yeah -- but I don't get any feel of that going on.  Zids is just blah to me....they're way more than warm bodies but I want more.  I always want more.  but maybe this is as good as it gets.  Larsson is meeting expectations...  well... my realistic expectations. :unsure: