GDT New Jersey Devils at Capitals 7PM MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Great, so maybe we'll see Clarkson again in May. But hey keep biding your time Lou, this whole arrangement makes tons of sense, what with one of the best defensemen on the team inexplicably in the press box so Tallinder doesn't get his feelings hurt. Maybe we can lost the entire top 9 before Lou makes a move.

Edited by MadDog2020

I'm beside myself more than ever before that that fvcking stiff Tallinder is in the lineup and not Mark Fayne. I can't take it anymore. Between Tallinder and Salvador, if I see one of them get coned again, my TV is going out the window.

Honestly I'm starting to think the two defensemen sitting in the stands are better than like four guys in the starting lineup.

Sigh, I don't get what Lou's waiting for.  Getting greedy trying to max out a meh return on Tallinder is killing us right now, and killing what trade value Tallinder does have.

Honestly I'm starting to think the two defensemen sitting in the stands are better than like four guys in the starting lineup.

Sigh, I don't get what Lou's waiting for.  Getting greedy trying to max out a meh return on Tallinder is killing us right now, and killing what trade value Tallinder does have.

Don't know what possible trade value Tallinder could possibly have right now.

Great, so maybe we'll see Clarkson again in May. But hey keep biding your time Lou, this whole arrangement makes tons of sense, what with one of the best defensemen on the team inexplicably in the press box so Tallinder doesn't get his feelings hurt. Maybe we can lost the entire top 9 before Lou makes a move.

People were so worried about losing defensemen to injury and hoarding our depth there, I was worried about losing forwards.  Ironically it is the forwards that are all getting hurt now, and we didn't have any depth there to begin with.  The Devils are acting like a playoff spot is a sure thing and it's really not in a sprint of a season, they're only five points up on ninth place and there's still 30+ games to go.

I'm beside myself more than ever before that that fvcking stiff Tallinder is in the lineup and not Mark Fayne. I can't take it anymore. Between Tallinder and Salvador, if I see one of them get coned again, my TV is going out the window.

. Tallinder's value was higher when he wasn't playing. These 3 games have definitely not helped.

Don't know what possible trade value Tallinder could possibly have right now.

Kyle Quincey got a #1 last year.  Mark Fistric got a #3 this year.  Yeah Tallinder's contract isn't ideal but it's not like he's got Volchenkov's term and salary for crying out loud.  He's an upgrade for several teams over what they have, though the more games that go by the less he looks it.

People were so worried about losing defensemen to injury and hoarding our depth there, I was worried about losing forwards.  Ironically it is the forwards that are all getting hurt now, and we didn't have any depth there to begin with.  The Devils are acting like a playoff spot is a sure thing and it's really not in a sprint of a season, they're only five points up on ninth place and there's still 30+ games to go.

Well thankfully Clarkson is okay it appears. But man, that didn't look good. I thought it was a broken wrist when I saw the replay and then saw him leave the bench. But yeah, Lou still needs to make a move lol.

Kyle Quincey got a #1 last year. Mark Fistric got a #3 this year. Yeah Tallinder's contract isn't ideal but it's not like he's got Volchenkov's term and salary for crying out loud. He's an upgrade for several teams over what they have, though the more games that go by the less he looks it.

So do we need a pick or do we need a top 6 forward? You're not getting top 6 forward for Tallinder that's for sure

When were losing i cant fvcking stand watching the guys just dumping and battling along the board in hope to eventually simply get the puck to the pooint... Which even if he gets there doesnt lead to anything anyway 99.9% of the time.

Were simply not creating good scoring chances

So do we need a pick or do we need a top 6 forward? You're not getting top 6 forward for Tallinder that's for sure

No but you can get an asset to flip for a top 6 forward, you can get roster space to try out someone else and payroll flexibility to bring in someone with a decent salary that some other team might want to offload.

They're just being stubborn right now, is getting maybe a 3rd/4th instead of a 5th for Tallinder worth farting away points in a short season where it just might come back to bite us?  We're not icing our best team right now, and we're not in the clear for a playoff spot by any means.  This is beyond annoying.

Edited by NJDevs4978