New Soviet Line.....How likely? (Edited)

grcenter47

Kovy needs to play with either Zajac or Henrique at Center, and a capable winger on the other side....

Why? If he shows better chemistry with another centerman, why does he have to play with one of those 2?

Honestly the chemistry between him and Zajac has not been there this season outside of a few isolated events.

It hasn't been discussed too terribly much because I don't think he's ever really had pressure on him to produce much, but Zajac's been struggling mightily offensively. What kind of 1st line center in this league has 5 points in 18 games? Henrique has already surpassed that in 5 fewer games. Hell, Loktionov is already almost halfway there after 3 games.

I hate to say it, but the answer is not on our team or minors, Lou needs to find someone for Kovy to assist and elevate his play, they also need to cut down his on ice time. If they keep asking him to carry the team it's not going to work. You can see it in his energy level they come in bursts.

IMO the answer is not yet on this team, on the IR or minors. At this point I don't know where or who it is but in Lou we trust, big gulp of kool aid! Lol

Let go Devils!!!!!