GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ New Jersey Devils 5PM

Zubie#8

Everyone step off the ledge for God's sake. Its a season, there will be ups and downs. We are missing some key depth players and I dont see them getting outworked on the ice. They are beating themselves with bad PK shifts and many mental errors. I trust Deboer will get the ship righted, and we could have won any of these games, the Devils had a chance to win it in the third in every game. They are not playing THAT bad. It will turn around.

Edited by Zubie#8

Everyone step off the ledge for God's sake. Its a season, there will be ups and downs. We are missing some key depth players and I dont see them getting outworked on the ice. They are beating themselves with bad PK shifts and many mental errors. I trust Deboer will get the ship righted, and we could have won any of these games, the Devils had a chance to win it in the third in every game. They are not playing THAT bad. It will turn around.

Not an 82 game season. By the time we play again we'll most likely be sitting in 7th place and 8th spot will be a very real possibility. If this ship needs to be righted, it needs to be righted right now!

The hilarity of the board after 2 losses is unbelievable. Some of you are spoiled fvckwads.

2 wins against struggling teams in the last 7 games and losing to the islanders, Jets, Sens without their 3 top players, caps and Carolina...  our PK is worst than the Justin Bieber's movie and our backup goalie has like 57 goals against in the last few games.

how are we supposed to feel ? tell me.

not saying we're gonna have the first overall pick but something need to happen

Edited by SterioDesign

I know we're just supposed to point at the bad and act like the sky is falling after losses, but I think Laktionov is taking some big steps. Means a lot to see him on the ice when they need a goal. They must have some confidence in him and that line.

Unfortunately it's just as telling he's been the best Devil for two straight games. Four of our 'must keep' defenseman delivered benchable performances. Only Fayne and Sal weren't completely awful.

2 wins against struggling teams in the last 7 games and losing to the islanders, Jets, Sens without their 3 top players, caps and Carolina... our PK is worst than the Justin Bieber's movie and our backup goalie has like 57 goals against in the last few games.

how are we supposed to feel ? tell me.

Like a fan of a team in a slump. They will ride it out like they always do.

67.4 Penalty Shot - If a defending player, except a goalkeeper, while play is in progress, falls on the puck, holds the puck, picks up the puck, or gathers the puck into his body or hands from the ice in the goal crease area, the play shall be stopped immediately and a penalty shot shall be awarded to the non-offending team. See also Rule 63 – Delaying the Game.

Yah...

it wasnt "from the ice", it was on the goalie pad. still a BS whistle

They'll ride it out while ending the season in 11th place like the experts predicted. We don't really have time to "ride out" slumps. March and April are grueling. You either have it or you don't.

Yep. Because every other team in the conference will go undefeated from here on out. The Devils won't get on a nice run, and no other teams will have regulation losses.

They'll ride it out while ending the season in 11th place like the experts predicted. We don't really have time to "ride out" slumps. March and April are grueling. You either have it or you don't.

They have time.   No one is running away with the bottom of the playoffs.  It's barely at .500 .500.    The holder of the 8th spot by PPG is Carolina with 17 in 16, and they're getting clubbed by the Isles right now, which means it'll revert to the Rangers at 18 in 17 if they lose.

They have time.   No one is running away with the bottom of the playoffs.  It's barely at .500 .500.    The holder of the 8th spot by PPG is Carolina with 17 in 16, and they're getting clubbed by the Isles right now, which means it'll revert to the Rangers at 18 in 17 if they lose.

Actually I believe Philly holds the spot at 8th with 19 points.

There's a log jam of teams with 24 points right now.