MSG operating without zoning permit?

NJCroMag

Any chance they use this as leverage to get Dolan to pay some taxes? If I was a Manhattan resident paying $1,200 a month for my studio apartment I'd be pissed that MSG doesn't have to pay taxes to the city.. Dolan is such a greedy POS, did anyone catch that article about how he fired 20 employees for wanting to unionize?

Any chance they use this as leverage to get Dolan to pay some taxes? If I was a Manhattan resident paying $1,200 a month for my studio apartment I'd be pissed that MSG doesn't have to pay taxes to the city.. Dolan is such a greedy POS, did anyone catch that article about how he fired 20 employees for wanting to unionize?

I'd fire them too...  Unions are bad, mmmkay.

It would be great for MSG to move.   Working in 2Penn... I absolutely hate some nights when it's a fight to get down the stairs to Penn Station.

Edited by aylbert

Lol I just made up some number that sounded fairly ridiculous and now I found out that the real number is even more ridiculous! Although my cousin has a rent stabilized apartment at about that much in Hell's Kitchen.. He says he can't ever move due to the rent bring so low