GDT Devils at Leafs 7PM msg+

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Devils,

If you lose tonight, I'll be forced to activate the doomsday device I've been building in my basement and we'll all die.  I just need some baking soda to serve as a catalyst and I'm golden.  I'm out of it right now, but I can acquire some rather quickly.  I can probably get it for about a buck-fifty at my local grocery store.

Love and kisses,

NJCroMag

Well thats retarded

I live 15 hours away from Toronto buddy. to take 3 days off work, spend near $1500 to see ONE GAME where my childhood hero Brodeur is not even playing and when they are in the middle of a terrible slump? 

Oh yeah, totally retarded. I wonder who here would jump on such a great occasion

Edited by SterioDesign

I live 15 hours away from Toronto buddy. to take 3 days off work, spend near $1500 to see ONE GAME where my childhood hero Brodeur is not even playing and when they are in the middle of a terrible slump? 

Oh yeah, totally retarded. I wonder who here would jump on such a great occasion

Yea if they werent slumping it would be a guaranteed win right?

What a dumbass. Cancel the whole trip, LOL!

I hope they win 43-0 tonight and Hedberg gets a hat trick.

Yea if they werent slumping it would be a guaranteed win right?

What a dumbass. Cancel the whole trip, LOL!

I hope they win 43-0 tonight and Hedberg gets a hat trick.

If your trip is that shaky, it wasn't really a dedicated trip to begin with.   It sounds like adding drama to a non-event.

Edited by aylbert