2013 Miami Dolphins Thread

Daniel

Yeah I don't care who the QB is for Buffalo, we're at home and we're a better team and we should win the game. Take care of business this week and then the real test: the Pats in Foxboro.

Buffalo's divisional record the last few years is beyond horrible....those are must win games for Miami......

Yeah I don't care who the QB is for Buffalo, we're at home and we're a better team and we should win the game. Take care of business this week and then the real test: the Pats in Foxboro.

Buffalo's divisional record the last few years is beyond horrible....those are must win games for Miami......

Absolutely. I'll have a coronary if they lose this game Sunday.

This is one of those games I can't get a great read on.  I get the feeling it's going to be like a lot of Patriot games this season, where it will be close, and if the Pats win, Dolphin fans will be saying, "if we had only done this and that..."  But I think, with the Pats losing to the Jets, this one became close to a must-win...Pats need to put some distance between them and the other AFC East teams...and it looks like Pittsburgh (next up after the Dolphins) is starting to get its act together.

What a disaster. I fvcking hate this franchise, they do it to me every time I dare get my hopes up. I should've learned a long time ago. And CR, who are we kidding- 31-10 NE domination and we all know it. No way we're going into Foxboro with the Pats off a loss and beating them after that clusterfvck monstrosity piece of sh!t yesterday.

Per WFAN..

Miami trades late-round draft pick to Baltimore, in exchange for Probowl OT, Bryant McKennie.

The fat lazy fvck that Baltimore acquired Eugene Monroe to replace. Awesome job Ireland, jolly good. Tyson Clabo is the 66th ranked tackle in the NFL by Pro Football Focus. Guess who #65 of is? Yep, fat fvcking lazy schmuck Bryant McKinnie. That fixes everything. Of course anything is better than that fvckstick Clabo at RT, he was on pace to have Tannehill eating his meals from a straw by Halloween.

The fat lazy fvck that Baltimore acquired Eugene Monroe to replace. Awesome job Ireland, jolly good. Tyson Clabo is the 66th ranked tackle in the NFL by Pro Football Focus. Guess who #65 of is? Yep, fat fvcking lazy schmuck Bryant McKinnie. That fixes everything. Of course anything is better than that fvckstick Clabo at RT, he was on pace to have Tannehill eating his meals from a straw by Halloween.

We tried like heck to motivate the guy (I think he has weight clause in his contract) but I think we just gave up on him. Good luck...with your "pro-bowl" player.

We tried like heck to motivate the guy (I think he has weight clause in his contract) but I think we just gave up on him. Good luck...with your "pro-bowl" player.

Oh I'm sure he'll be a fvcking gem. What's the over/under on how many snaps it takes for him to give up his first sack? Let's say 3. I'll take the under.

The fish haven't tasted victory since Sept. 22nd, and should come out livid as all hell @ the start of this game. Look for players foaming at the mouth here, seriously! A loss would give the Dolphins 4 in-a-row, and push them to the brink of a divided lockerroom. I expect RT to show us his best against the Pats, and once again, prove the doubters wrong.

*Miami wins this; 27-24

The fish haven't tasted victory since Sept. 22nd, and should come out livid as all hell @ the start of this game. Look for players foaming at the mouth here, seriously! A loss would give the Dolphins 4 in-a-row, and push them to the brink of a divided lockerroom. I expect RT to show us his best against the Pats, and once again, prove the doubters wrong.

*Miami wins this; 27-24

The coaching staff damn well better have them ready to play this week, after the horsesh!t they put on tape yesterday. For them to come out so unprepared for a game against Thad fvcking Lewis and the fvcking Bills at home... Just unacceptable, and that falls on the coaches that this team wasn't ready to fvcking eat Buffalo's children out of the gate. Horrible playcalling. Horrible o-line. Great job by Tannehill to recover from the rough start with the 3 TD's and getting the team in a position to win, but ya gotta hold on to the ball there kid. I know Clabo is garbage, but ya gotta hang on to the ball. This was a TEAM loss, soup to nuts. Everyone had culpability. If they beat the Pats, I'd dance the jig of all jigs and then another jig after that.

The coaching staff damn well better have them ready to play this week, after the horsesh!t they put on tape yesterday. For them to come out so unprepared for a game against Thad fvcking Lewis and the fvcking Bills at home... Just unacceptable, and that falls on the coaches that this team wasn't ready to fvcking eat Buffalo's children out of the gate. Horrible playcalling. Horrible o-line. Great job by Tannehill to recover from the rough start with the 3 TD's and getting the team in a position to win, but ya gotta hold on to the ball there kid. I know Clabo is garbage, but ya gotta hang on to the ball. This was a TEAM loss, soup to nuts. Everyone had culpability. If they beat the Pats, I'd dance the jig of all jigs and then another jig after that.

Tannehill still gets a free pass. I don't get it. The loss is more on him as it is on the O-line, which was pretty good most of the game. When it's all said and done, the defense was responsible for 13 points. Tannehill was single handedly responsible for 10 lost points (the pick six and the pick in the red zone that cost at least 3 points).

All I can hope for at this point is that the Jets-Fins game on December 1 is meaningful for the Phins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tannehill still gets a free pass. I don't get it. The loss is more on him as it is on the O-line, which was pretty good most of the game. When it's all said and done, the defense was responsible for 13 points. Tannehill was single handedly responsible for 10 lost points (the pick six and the pick in the red zone that cost at least 3 points).

All I can hope for at this point is that the Jets-Fins game on December 1 is meaningful for the Phins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I said everyone had culpability. That includes Tannehill. Just because I don't hate his guts and didn't blame the loss completely on him and him alone doesn't mean he's getting a free pass. I said he needed to hang on to the ball. The picks were both mistakes. But if you can't see the positives as well, then you're just hating to hate. He brought them back and got them the lead, and he showed character to respond from the bad start instead of going into the tank. It was a good response to adversity, which you want in a QB. As hard as I know it is for you to do with Tannehill, look at the whole picture. That said, he had his share of blame in this loss and that is undeniable.

nfl.com article

Apparently the Dolphins complained to the NFL about the Ravens pushing a player through the line on their failed game-tying field goal attempt a couple of weeks back.  The league admitted that it was a missed call and vowed to make that a point of emphasis for the rest of the season.

Thanks guys!!  :thumbsup:

What a disaster. I fvcking hate this franchise, they do it to me every time I dare get my hopes up. I should've learned a long time ago. And CR, who are we kidding- 31-10 NE domination and we all know it. No way we're going into Foxboro with the Pats off a loss and beating them after that clusterfvck monstrosity piece of sh!t yesterday.

The Pat D has taken a major hit with the injuries.  They're back to being meh again, after showing signs of FINALLY becoming pretty good. 

And the Pat O keeps showing signs of what could be, but can't find any consistency.  I pointed this out in the Jet thread, but don't be fooled by Gronk's 8 catch, 114-yard "looks good on paper" day.  He was targeted 17 times.  Kinds of tells you how Brady feels about throwing to the rest of his receivers. 

There's the makings of an upset here...especially since the Pats don't seem to be able to pull away from their opponents this season.  Don't be surprised if the Dolphins are in this game in the 4th quarter...not saying they'll win for sure, but they'll have their chances. 

I said everyone had culpability. That includes Tannehill. Just because I don't hate his guts and didn't blame the loss completely on him and him alone doesn't mean he's getting a free pass. I said he needed to hang on to the ball. The picks were both mistakes. But if you can't see the positives as well, then you're just hating to hate. He brought them back and got them the lead, and he showed character to respond from the bad start instead of going into the tank. It was a good response to adversity, which you want in a QB. As hard as I know it is for you to do with Tannehill, look at the whole picture. That said, he had his share of blame in this loss and that is undeniable.

Much more than a share. If Geno Smith had the same performance it would be "LOL Jets"

Much more than a share. If Geno Smith had the same performance it would be "LOL Jets"

The Pat D has taken a major hit with the injuries. They're back to being meh again, after showing signs of FINALLY becoming pretty good.

And the Pat O keeps showing signs of what could be, but can't find any consistency. I pointed this out in the Jet thread, but don't be fooled by Gronk's 8 catch, 114-yard "looks good on paper" day. He was targeted 17 times. Kinds of tells you how Brady feels about throwing to the rest of his receivers.

There's the makings of an upset here...especially since the Pats don't seem to be able to pull away from their opponents this season. Don't be surprised if the Dolphins are in this game in the 4th quarter...not saying they'll win for sure, but they'll have their chances.

Dead on