GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

'7'

Haven't had time for the cryptograms lately, but desperate times call for desperate measures...

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:
QTW'E US ITGBQE!
WRBE EQHJA JHEW TDI!
AFEE JT ESJT ALSCFK!

Now I got it!!!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

THIS SLUMP MUST END!

PASS ME SOME PROZAC!

''Devils coach Peter DeBoer would not reveal his starter between the pipes against the Lightning. It's possible Keith Kinkaid
could make his first career National Hockey League start. Kinkaid was
17-11-5 with a 2.69 goals-against average and .905 save percentage in 33
appearances for New Jersey's American Hockey League affiliate in Albany
this season.''

Now I got it!!!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

THIS SLUMP MUST END!

PASS ME SOME PROZAC!

Prozac ain't enough, you still need about a couple xanax and a 6 pack(or fat doob) before what's on the TV doesn't depress you, lol.

If kinkaid isn't playing in place of hedberg, I'm not watching this.

That is the definition of a fair-weather fan.

Prozac ain't enough, you still need about a couple xanax and a 6 pack(or fat doob) before what's on the TV doesn't depress you, lol.

That is the definition of a fair-weather fan.

Gotta agree with you on this BUT "at some point" i can see someone not going out of his way to catch a game or spending money to see them or wtv, without deserving to be called a bad fan or wtv. 

It's like a relationship when you're in love you go through rough patches and you stick to it cause you're engaged. But when the "other side constantly sh!t in your face putting on ridiculous effort" well what goes around comes around and i wouldnt blame some fans to step back a little.

People watch hockey to be entertained and for their passion of the sport, why go and sit in front of something that you know will likely make you angry and put you in a bad mood for hours? haha

I'd never miss a game and im always going out of my way ditching my friends just to stay alone in my corner to watch a game but often after a terrible game like a few they played recently, i gotta say i wish i would have went with my buddies instead. But thats life :P

gotta give credits to Leafs fans for sticking for their team through no success at all  haha

Edited by SterioDesign

How about we just put this one in net. Win or lose....it would still be a win to watch in my mind...

hockey_girl_goalie_pads_display_image.jp

Also, our threads have severely lacked in hockey related hot girl images lately. Not only is the team slumping/slacking...we are also.

Misa Campo is like my #1

misa-campo-2.jpg

fvck Montreal, LGD. Graphic designers, edit the jersey like nao.  :cheers:  

Edited by NJDevils1214

Ask and you shall receive :cheers:

ps. quickly done and a bit choppy but it does the trick lol

And this is why I love technology.

I have no clue how you did it (I imagine photoshop but I don't have a clue how to use it) and am thoroughly impressed.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Ask and you shall receive  :cheers:

njgirl2_zps2ac13037.png

ps. quickly done and a bit choppy but it does the trick lol

:clap2:  :beerbang:  and most of all.... :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:

I have no clue how you did it (I imagine photoshop but I don't have a clue how to use it) and am thoroughly impressed.

Amazing!

ahhh its easy like everyone think it is, you press one button and boom. done. haha

edit : i've been a little bitch lately so here's my "visual apology" enjoy boyz

Edited by SterioDesign