GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

'7'

Change is good... He will be pumped and nervous... But I am sure the team will feel the need to step up tonight.. I can see us pulling off a win, we do need goals however.. Lets Go boys!!

PS this was my first post!! Holla

We still don't know if Kinkaid is in net, but most of us hope so.

PS WELCOME! :)

Prozac ain't enough, you still need about a couple xanax and a 6 pack(or fat doob) before what's on the TV doesn't depress you, lol.

That is the definition of a fair-weather fan.

Really, my wantign kinkaid in is not a view of not wanting to watch a winning team. We will not win any games with moose playing the way hes playing, just not possible. I'm clearly fair weather if i dont wanna sit and get mad at my tv for 2 and a half hours. Kinkaid being put in doesn't give us a chance of winning really either, but at least there is a reason for me to watch.

Moose let in 2, really 3 soft goals last game. A cross ice pass went into the net on him, you CAN'T and i repeat CAN'T win games in the NHL if your goalie lets in a bunch of softies every game. And this is a problem that isn't going to get better, moose isn't suddenly goign to snap out of it, hes hurting his own confidence each game as much as the teams.

Ask and you shall receive  :cheers:

njgirl2_zps2ac13037.png

ps. quickly done and a bit choppy but it does the trick lol

see Sterio, this is why i like you(as well as being a fellow Graphic Designer haha) Edited by Microwavepizza

I have this awful sinking feeling that Moose is gonna be in net again tonight.

Really, my wantign kinkaid in is not a view of not wanting to watch a winning team. We will not win any games with moose playing the way hes playing, just not possible. I'm clearly fair weather if i dont wanna sit and get mad at my tv for 2 and a half hours. Kinkaid being put in doesn't give us a chance of winning really either, but at least there is a reason for me to watch.

Moose let in 2, really 3 soft goals last game. A cross ice pass went into the net on him, you CAN'T and i repeat CAN'T win games in the NHL if your goalie lets in a bunch of softies every game. And this is a problem that isn't going to get better, moose isn't suddenly goign to snap out of it, hes hurting his own confidence each game as much as the teams.

Although this losing streak isn't solely Hedberg's fault, I agree.  Moose has given up at least 1 horrible goal in each game he's played since Marty went down.  You can't win hockey games like that, especially with a team that is struggling to score goals and needs to grind out 2-1, 3-2 wins every night the way this team does.  Kinkaid might not be better, but Moose is getting worse with every game that passes.  Let him take a seat and see what happens.  If they lose tonight, then so be it.  At least they tried something different to maybe give a spark to this team.

I have this awful sinking feeling that Moose is gonna be in net again tonight.

at this point i really think it has to be Kinkaid , simply cause let's say we lose 3-2...

if both goalies would have played the saaaame game made the same big saves and same goals against.... all the big saves from Moose would be forgotten and people would only focus on the ones he let in... and for Kinkaid people will only focus on his big saves and telling themselves that he's young and will learn from it.

It's all psychologic but it's true, Moose would need a shutout or a crazy game for the fans to give him a little credits at this point.

In other news, we recalled Cam Janssen, so all our problems are solved.

To steal a photo from HFboards:

Hindenburg-disaster_zpsaa3d7db3.jpg

Seriously, what the fvck is Janssen even doing back up here? And why, at our most desperate time, is he PLAYING?!! It has to be for energy or something. There is no other reason I can think of other than we're trying to lose on purpose.

Edited by MadDog2020

so this means the Gionta Carter Bernier line will be our 3rd and that some poor bastard will be stuck between Barch and Janssen and will be sucked into an impossible task to accomplish anything related.

i like the Gionta Carter Bernier but not as a 3rd line and they have to play together to be effective most of the time... so we'll likely have 2 lines not doing much

DeBoer said Hedberg "deserves" to start tonight and that losses have been more about lack of scoring. 

Are you fvcking serious? wow ive NEVER being angry at Deboer but today id kick him in the balls it's like he's asking for it

Edited by SterioDesign