GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

'7'

is it just me or do devils already look a little tighter since hedburg got off.

we should have started kinkaid from the start. we would would have been probably tighter as a team since they knew it was his nhl debut

I'm sure the Flyers and Rangers will both go into overtime.

Doesn't matter this team doesn't deserve to go anywhere except the basement.

Losers.

Dude , your posts say the same thing over and over, we get it, you hate this team, it's getting a little annoying, we all know what's going on here.

Edited by Devs3cups

It's amazing for a team that is so used to winning have the bottom fall out like this. And after a good start to the season.

I hope I am wrong, but this team has become a bottom feeder overnight and with no end in sight.

It is quite shocking that all this happens for only losing ONE player in the off-season.

only positive about this team right now is loki,gionta,bernier & carter.

elias,henrique,clarkson(besides physical play this game), kovalchuck & zajac have been ghosts.

even if we had marty we cant score. marty back is not all part of the solution

Momentum is pretty powerful in sports, its hard to win when the score is constantly being run up against you.

only positive about this team right now is loki,gionta,bernier & carter.

elias,henrique,clarkson(besides physical play this game), kovalchuck & zajac have been ghosts.

even if we had marty we cant score. marty back is not all part of the solution

This team was on a path to scoring, hedberg letting in 3 goals took teh wind out of our sails.

It's amazing for a team that is so used to winning have the bottom fall out like this. And after a good start to the season.

I hope I am wrong, but this team has become a bottom feeder overnight and with no end in sight.

It is quite shocking that all this happens for only losing ONE player in the off-season.

IDK about that last part. To me losing Zubrus has hurt the team during this slide than parise. There are many times I think to myself how great he would be during some of these loses just to cycle and help with the forecheck

What can Lou do now?

I really don't know if a trade or coaching change will get them out of this. It's just something larger that is doing it to them than just a single player.

even fayne looks lost out there now, having a really bad game. sal is dragging him down. mix up the D pairings sal needs to go to the 3rd immediately.

sal needs to go to bed.

get sal off this team

IDK about that last part. To me losing Zubrus has hurt the team during this slide than parise. There are many times I think to myself how great he would be during some of these loses just to cycle and help with the forecheck

I really don't know if a trade or coaching change will get them out of this. It's just something larger that is doing it to them than just a single player.

you may be right, he was very underrated in the breakout and neutral zone too. a big shift in possession time

The bad trend I have noticed is that deboer makes alot of decisions based on seniority or last years performance. Larson didn't start the season because deboer said the other guys earned it last year. Deboer says hedberg gets the start because hes earned it with the work hes put in. Sports is fvcking highly competitive there isn't alot of room to allow people who are showing you that they aren't capable of playing at a high level anymore to continue to play just because in the past they have worked hard and played well.

I'm not good enough at hockey "theory crafting" to fix this team theoretically. I could fix a football team though :D. But its pretty clear that they either need to trade something for some top 6 scorign talent and hope broduer comes back soon, or chaulk this season up to a lost season and trade away some pieces for some prospects/picks and give the young guys some experience.

I would much rather watch us develope a goalie some of our defense and foward prospects and lose every night, then field this excuse and do the same.