GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

'7'

I use the Clemmer principle for scrub goalies.   Stop the first shot.    By the Clemmer principle, he was fine.    I do wish he had done more to draw a call on the goal, though, standing there and complaining afterwards isn't going to do anything.... it's your ice, engage him.   Learning experience.

Well it doesn't count for much I know but it was nice to see some fire there at the end. Hopefully Kinkaid will get the start and they can play the whole game like that against Buffalo.

we need to get revenge vs buffalo. i think they will come out hungry this time (hopefully)

TG

DeBoer said Hedberg will go back in as starting goalie Thursday vs. Buffalo.

ARE YOU fvckING SERIOUS !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yep, told you it was a mercy pull.    They have a 5 in 7 and they'll find a way for Moose to start every game, if Marty isn't ready.   He's already probably playing 4 out of 5 even if Marty is.

TG

ARE YOU fvckING SERIOUS !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you cant be serious..... db is a fvcking idiot he has his head in his fvcking ass .

Unacceptable.  Absolutely unacceptable.

theres no way.  theres still 2 days for SOMEONE to talk him out of it. 

I can see why he isn't trusting a rookie, but for christ sake, Hedberg has been playing MISERABLY lately.

What the fvck?!

Jansen did not belong playing tonight, neither did Moose. Kinkaid looked good a little nervous but can you blame him? Lou needs to get someone for Kovy to play with,. Hopefully tonight as Dano said we have hit rock bottom and if Marty can't go Kinkaid better start.

Oh Thursday Jansen better be back in Albany or waived!

This is getting embarrassing! Sad real sad!

This is a fu#%^g joke Pete needs to wake up Hedberg is burned and needs to stay on the bench. Did he even watch the game? Lou needs t step in. Marty's back did not look that bad with him up in the seats laughing and joking!

Salvador: -4

Kovy, Fayne, Zajac: -3

When your best players and 'captain' are leading with this kind of example, it's not hard to imagine why the team is failing as hard as it has been as of late.

Edited by Devilsfan118

They probably figure no one is watching this train wreck

Reminds me of this:

pdb's lack of accountability is disgusting. he scratches dmen for long periods of time for A poor game or play. but Sal and Hedberg are never held responsible for their awful play.

brutal

I like PDB but I agree.

• Like 1

Just figured out now that he might be a tad stubborn?   Me, even if Moose was your 100% unquestioned starter, I still don't understand why you'd want to play him 5 times in a week.    Even if he was on a roll, which is pretty much a 180 on reality.