DROP THE GLOVES

1Guy3Cups

I dont know about you all but with Buffalo on the horizon its time someone gets the ball rolling with some fist to face action.. Clarky had his moment in the last showdown (http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/116421)  but I was most impressed with Kovy and his aggression towards Kaleta... I wish that continued in that game and Kovy knocked his ass out.. Just like we do with conference games we need to step up on all aspects of the game..

I dont know about you all but with Buffalo on the horizon its time someone gets the ball rolling with some fist to face action.. Clarky had his moment in the last showdown (http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/116421)  but I was most impressed with Kovy and his aggression towards Kaleta... I wish that continued in that game and Kovy knocked his ass out.. Just like we do with conference games we need to step up on all aspects of the game..

I don't want the guys out for blood just to get frustration out. Though Kaleta is a major douche that I would love to see someone take his head off. He's a complete ass. We all remember the head-butt to Zajac a few years back and I'm sure those things don't slip the players mind's either.

If Barch fights Scott, we may have a new open roster spot after the game.

As bad as they are playing I only hear a lot of lip service.  I'd like to see some sort of passion from the boys, like 2-3 shifts with back to back scraps, especially if it involves Zajac.

I love how Henrique isn't afraid of anyone.  Can't forget that Gordie Howe he put up last season after he fought Iginla.

When that happened, I looked at the TV and screamed out "You sick fvck!"

At the heart of it all, what he was able to do was get Jarome Iginla off the ice for 5 minutes, which is a win.

im betting on a henrique fight tonight, after the way the last game ended with an exchange of words... and besides i feel like henrique has just been getting more rowdy in the past handful of games then i remember him being.

yea if so, hopefully it'll get him going.

Lets go Henrique! LGD!