Bryzgalov: Flyers 'done' if they lose twice to Devils

RunninWithTheDevil

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=659782

"You win both games and you're tied with them and you have a good chance to continue to battle for the playoffs," Bryzgalov told reporters after the team's practice Tuesday. "You lose both games, you're done. You're done. That's it. This is it. This is probably reality. You'd be eight points behind … and not many games to catch up. It would be very, very difficult."

ignore the dumbass Melrose video

Like I said in the other thread about this... we just passed half way.   They may be dead in spirit, but they could rebound.

It's not about catching the Devils, it's about catching the 8th spot - whoever is there.    So even if we have the 8pt swing against the Flyers, they should be worried about what is needed for 8th, and not what is needed to catch us.

But if they are going to play like how they did last night, they are already dead.

Whats worrying me for next game is that they'll be desperate for a win and if they are losing they'll do like last game and try to run our guys cause well they are done anyways so...

i just hope we come out of that game with 2 pts and all our guys healthy

I always worry about injuries when playing the Flyers.

If the Devils are up by a couple goals tonight, you KNOW they'll play dirty in the 3rd period.  I almost wish they'd dress Janssen just to kill Rinaldo, since Barch doesn't seem capable of throwing a big hit.

I always worry about injuries when playing the Flyers.

If the Devils are up by a couple goals tonight, you KNOW they'll play dirty in the 3rd period. I almost wish they'd dress Janssen just to kill Rinaldo, since Barch doesn't seem capable of throwing a big hit.

rinaldo has looked deadly this year. Unfortunately i honestly wouldn't be confident in any of our guys against him

The flyers are panicking, Chere just tweeted the flyers tried to kill the Devils off with carbon monoxide.

Low class organization, from its fans to its players, and right down to its maintenance staff... That's dangerous stuff right there...

Whats worrying me for next game is that they'll be desperate for a win and if they are losing they'll do like last game and try to run our guys cause well they are done anyways so...

i just hope we come out of that game with 2 pts and all our guys healthy

They usually do that if they're losing, no matter what place they're in.

Even if there's any truth into what Bryz is saying, you never really like hearing or reading it, especially since they're not THAT far out of it.  I forget what most of the Devils were saying after 10-29-2, but the only guy I really remember saying the playoffs were going to be tough to make was Tallinder...and it's not like he didn't have a point at the time. 

sh!t is going down in Philly

per Randy Miller

Homer meeting with #Flyers yesterday lasted about 15 minutes. He ripped players for not competing, not winning puck battles.

#Flyers players say Holmgren still very intimidating at age 57 when giving players hell in a meeting with a stick in hand yesterday.

#Flyers Kimmo "The best players have to be the best players. It's not just tonight's game. ... That's why you get paid the big bucks."

#Flyers Kimmo "Whoever makes a lot of money, they've got to be the best players ... including myself."