Prospect Ben Johnson charged for sexual assault

SterioDesign

I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgment on the kid; innocent until proven guilty. These types of charges carry a pretty wide umbrella, ranging from possibly being very serious to sometimes being just a case of an underage drunk girl on St. Paddy's day who blacked out and woke up in bed to her surprise with Ben Johnson.

Let's let the case run its course...

Those are some real troubling allegations against Johnson. Hopefully the truth comes out in the investigation and the courts handle it appropriately. I don't think we can pass judgement one way or the other until this plays out.

I hope nothing bad happened for him personally and for any potential victim (if he did something worhty of this charge then I hope we get rid of him as fast as possible) but even if he's innocent, if this gets to trial, this will be a stain on his career which is unfortunate but it's just the way it works 

Tallinder was suspended in the Swedish elite league in 2005 based on sexual assault allegations. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It was 05? I thought it was when he was younger.

Edit: You are correct it was 05.

Edited by mac760

kostopolous was charged and later dropped in an assault on a woman in which her purse was stolen.

edit: pause for dramatic effect, supposodly he was defending his team mate after he got jumped by the cops

Edited by lazer

kostopolous was charged and later dropped in an assault on a woman in which her purse was stolen.

edit: pause for dramatic effect, supposodly he was defending his team mate after he got jumped by the cops

IIRC that was because said woman took a picture of them which they would've preferred wasn't taken, she refused to delete etc.