All trade deadline talks & rumours

SterioDesign

I just heard on the pre game that he probably lost some teeth, atleast its nothing too serious.. Not that I like the guy but you never wana see this type of stuff happen to players makes me grunge thinking about it

Like you start wearing flannel sweaters and drinking more coffee?

I just heard on the pre game that he probably lost some teeth, atleast its nothing too serious.. Not that I like the guy but you never wana see this type of stuff happen to players makes me grunge thinking about it

And for all your grunge related news and notes be sure to check out GrungeReport.net. (This post might get deleted for advertsting but I am the head reporter there and this was timely haha)

Also I don't think we are getting another roster player at this point...if we trade a defenseman its gonna be for picks. Which could be best considering we gave up a bunch of draft picks to get Lokti, D'Agostini and Poni. As far as Clarkson goes...I wouldn't be worried until he gets an extension and plays like this. I think at this point this is all money related. Invisble until he gets an extension and then Clarky will perform like we are used to seeing last year and earlier this year

Edited by TheMazz

I just got an alert from ESPN that Crosby is out due to a broken jaw.

If you haven't seen it, it was a hard slap shot right to the face, no deflection or anything. Yikes