All trade deadline talks & rumours

SterioDesign

Tom Gulitti

@TGfireandice

Scott Stevens (not in full equipment) is actually filling in for Zidlicky as Bryce Salvador's D partner today.

Woo a real captain.

All our problems are solved!!

And if we trade Zid, I think I'll cry. After Paul Martin left, we had yet to see a somewhat offensively capable d-man appear in NJ, now we got one last year and dump him this year? I'd be pissed if that happened. Especially since no one else on our D can score for sh!t.

You guys are really that attached to Zidlicky, huh?

Even with his inability to actually play in his own end?

He is not THAT terrible in his own end, I love his game in the offensive zone, his hands are incredible.

And who the hell will QB the PP if we trade Zids, I say he is injured/sick.

Edited by Zubie#8

Who else can play like he can play? No one on our D even comes close. We get NO offense from our D, so trading the only guy that brings any, is retarded.

so who could we get for zid + 1st + one of our d prospects let's say? i think we could get something pretty good and hopefully not a ufa

I really hope Lou doesn't move that 1st. Might actually be a mid-rounder this year, makes no sense to move it. Unless it's for a Vanek-caliber player, which I don't see happening.

Who else can play like he can play? No one on our D even comes close. We get NO offense from our D, so trading the only guy that brings any, is retarded.

He's also a 36 y/o UFA, and has no future with this team. If he can be moved it's a no-brainer to me.