GDT: NJ Devils @ FLA Panthers - 7:30pm - MSG+ and 1130AM

Colin226

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean i do agree clarky has been like a little off for a while now.. but i dont think its bad enough to scratch him nor do i think it will happen at this point this far.. look at some of the other players we let float around on there krys barch.. the only thing he was good for was getting his ass kicked once in a while.. i do agree clarky has been sh!t lately for the most part and we dont need anyone out there causing any penaltys..but i dont think hes been anywheres near bad enough to scratch

Remember when Clarkson was on pace to have a nice payday for himself?

I actually agree, once we get Zubrus or Kovy back.

He desperately needs to get his head out of his ass. Been playing downright awful lately.

That's the thing, you can't exactly scratch Clarkson 'now', even if Pete wanted to.  Not when Krys Barch and Harri Pesonen are next up.  Besides, that'd be a real great way to convince a guy to stay in FA.

That's the thing, you can't exactly scratch Clarkson 'now', even if Pete wanted to.  Not when Krys Barch and Harri Pesonen are next up.  Besides, that'd be a real great way to convince a guy to stay in FA.

True about the FA point. Playing Devil's Advocate, though, do we put his ego ahead of the bettment of the team. Not saying bench him for an extended period of time, just 1 game, or hell even 1 period, to say "hey, wake the hell up and start playing better"

But as for the "not right now point," I also agree, that's why I suggested if we were to do so, we wait and do it when we get Zubs or Kovy back.

I know it wont happen one way or the other, just saying I'd consider it.

i mean i do agree clarky has been like a little off for a while now.. but i dont think its bad enough to scratch him nor do i think it will happen at this point this far.. look at some of the other players we let float around on there krys barch.. the only thing he was good for was getting his ass kicked once in a while.. i do agree clarky has been sh!t lately for the most part and we dont need anyone out there causing any penaltys..but i dont think hes been anywheres near bad enough to scratch

He needs a wake-up call though and if a benching does it then so be it. He's not playing his game anymore. He needs to get back to what made him so successful at the start of the year. 2 goals, 2 assists, and -6 in the last 20 games is clearly not cutting it.

At the very least they have to get him away from Patty. He's ruining one of our best players with his absolutely horrendous play.

Edited by PWW