GDT New Jersey Devils vs. The Isles 7pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Has PDB spoken yet? Has he said lackadaisically, "Well sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you...."

If Lou doesn't make a move at the deadline, we will not make the playoffs.  We need a goal scorer. 

We need a goal scorer, like 2 D Men and a good backup goalie. We're fvcked.

If Lou doesn't make a move at the deadline, we will not make the playoffs.  We need a goal scorer. 

Theres no point throwing away assets to what will probably endup being a firstmround exit the way they play, not one player acquisition would change that... Not one that we can afford anyway

Theres no point throwing away assets to what will probably endup being a firstmround exit the way they play, not one player acquisition would change that... Not one that we can afford anyway

There's not one player out there that can come in via trade and turn this ship around.

There's not one player out there that can come in via trade and turn this ship around.

Thats what i said, the only thing i can imagine would be a guy like karlson, obviously we cant get him but a guy like that creating from the back end and producing

Don't know what the obsession with missing the playoffs is right now.  If they get in it's only because of the massive incompetence in the conference.

Don't know what the obsession with missing the playoffs is right now.  If they get in it's only because of the massive incompetence in the conference.

nah, the Isles are turning it on at the right time, the Rags are due to get hot and are healthy up front. We have zilch. By the time Kovy gets back we'll be 6-8 pts out of a spot.

Unless Lou has a big deal in play I say he sells.

That were sellers or buyers Lou as to get rid of 2 of our dmen and use our young guys from the AHL if theres injuries. Its absolutely ridiculous the kind of setup he ran all year setting up our dmen to be stressed to make mistakes or theyll be sitting for a few games over some trash they are simply not willing to sit. Thats bad managing.

And that while we need help up front.

nah, the Isles are turning it on at the right time, the Rags are due to get hot and are healthy up front. We have zilch. By the time Kovy gets back we'll be 6-8 pts out of a spot.

Both of those teams suck.    Yeah, I know the Rangers are underachieving but it ain't an 82 game season, they're running out of time.   I've been waiting for us to fall out and we never fall out, the conference is just that bad.

We may just hold on.   But really who cares.   We'll be handled easily by whoever draws us.  

Edited by maxpower

Actually - yeah! fvck 'em. They are completely capable yet turn out sh!t game after sh!t game. What's wrong with calling them out on it?

It's FAR more infuriating that they've played well and now suck. Really. They're pathetic.

I think we all knew what we were in for when Sal was named captain. Clearly DeBoer does NOT understand what makes these guys winners. We're back to same old same old. Our usual brainfvcked Devils. Nice Dynasty of leave your ego at the door team players.

Now who's going to teach these dumbasses ego is not confidence? Clearly not DeBoer <_<

Lou doesn't need to make any drastic moves. The same pieces that nearly won the Cup last year, for the most part, are still there. We've just been plagued by injuries all year and it's affected the team in ways we couldn't anticipate. I'd prefer Lou be prudent like he usually is and not make moves for the sake of making them. There are teams that do that every year like the Rags and Phailures and look where it gets them. Let those loser teams win the headlines on ESPN. The Devils are still plenty in it. No need to panic.  :thumbsup:  On to Boston...

Edited by maniacdevsdude

Lou doesn't need to make any drastic moves. The same pieces that nearly won the Cup last year, for the most part, are still there. We've just been plagued by injuries all year and it's affected the team in ways we couldn't anticipate. I'd prefer Lou be prudent like he usually is and not make moves for the sake of making them. There are teams that do that every year like the Rags and Phailures and look where it gets them. Let those loser teams win the headlines on ESPN. The Devils are still plenty in it. No need to panic.  :thumbsup:  On to Boston...

And there's plenty of other teams like the Kings that make bold trades and win the cup.