GDT: New Jersey Devils Vs Boston Bruins 7:00 PM ET

Devils01

I would say to slow the game down, but they only have one C that can win faceoffs, so it's not like that's going to benefit them either.

You mean you don't want to see Gionta and Loiktionov taking more faceoffs? :lol:

At least the islanders are losing. Kinda sad when we need to rely on the islanders to lose to stay in

It doesn't matter at this point, if it ain't them someone else is going to catch us losing every game.  I'd rather the Caps win just so Oatesie can make the playoffs but other then that they need to start helping themselves.

At least the islanders are losing. Kinda sad when we need to rely on the islanders to lose to stay in

Philly wins they're 2 behind.   It's going to be a catch-22 soon where it doesn't matter what the result it, the result will hurt us.   That's what will cause us to sink like a stone in the standings if we don't start winning games soon.

This game so far reminds me of Game 2 against the Flyers. Hopefully the 3rd period follows a similar script.

Well, Larsson is scratched, so..

Oh and the Isles just scored with 5 minutes to go. so the devils are officially out of the top 8

the isles will now win that game in OT and we will lose in regulation

Edited by '7'