Which of these Devils would you like to see stay?

grcenter47

Who you want to see in the future?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. I am not sure of the contract situations of these players but I was wondering which of these would you like to see back with the Devils next year and in the future?

• Matt D'Agostini
    • Krystofer Barch
    • Tom Kostopoulous
    • Andrei Loktionov
    • Alexei Ponikarovsky
    • Steve Sullivan

Lokti definitely. We haven't really seen much of D'Agastini yet so I wouldn't mind seeing him come back. Honestly I'm not to high on Poni so I wouldn't mind if he walked again. The other 2 can go for all I care. I guess we do need some grit somehow though.

Cap Geek has him as an RFA. I thought you couldn't hit UFA till 27 or 28 years old?

That's what I thought.   But I've heard a lot of talk about him possibly signing with another team after the season.   I think some people have confused his option to leave the league with him being able to sign with another NHL team.  I just didn't know if he had some kind of deal in his contract or if there was something with the new CBA.

That's what I thought.   But I've heard a lot of talk about him possibly signing with another team after the season.   I think some people have confused his option to leave the league with him being able to sign with another NHL team.  I just didn't know if he had some kind of deal in his contract or if there was something with the new CBA.

We cant know for sure but to ke it seems like hes having a good time in the NHL, the team is not doing too well but i think that he may still feel a honeymoon feeling cause he finaly got his chance and a spot on a team

I'm actually almost inclined to vote for Barch. There is going to be that token goon, and he seems to be one of the better ones we've seen with the Devils in recent years. Better him than Cam, right?

But yeah, Loktionov is the obvious choice. I'd like to see D'Agostini here as well. Not sure about Poni anymore since he has really underachieved, but it seems that he is having a hard time finding his role here this time around. I'd want to give him another chance if things improve.

I'm actually almost inclined to vote for Barch. There is going to be that token goon, and he seems to be one of the better ones we've seen with the Devils in recent years. Better him than Cam, right?

But yeah, Loktionov is the obvious choice. I'd like to see D'Agostini here as well. Not sure about Poni anymore since he has really underachieved, but it seems that he is having a hard time finding his role here this time around. I'd want to give him another chance if things improve.

Everyone who says Barch is terrible needs to recall the crap we've had as goons in the past few years. You guys remember Andrew 'I don't touch the puck' Peters?

I really wouldn't mind if barch poni and kostop all hit the road to be honest ... None of them i feel have really provided anything here this far this season

In this division you need a tough guy. We don't have one other than Clarky and we don't really want him breaking fingers, hands or a wrist. Barch is a competent hockey player who can fill that role. Barch is far and away the best we've had in that role since Mike Rupp.

Edited by ATLL765