JJ Recalled

jagknife

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK this is starting to feel like this may be his last chance with the big boys

Also the Devils really love to troll their own fans with the whole uniform number system.  Just assign a damn number to a player as long as he is in the system and when he leaves then assign it to another.  How hard is that?

IDK this is starting to feel like this may be his last chance with the big boys

Also the Devils really love to troll their own fans with the whole uniform number system.  Just assign a damn number to a player as long as he is in the system and when he leaves then assign it to another.  How hard is that?

He just turned 22 last month. It won't be his last chance

my jersey is relevant again. he's one goal to get into the playoffs away from being a legend. or so i hope from my investment.

It's only half-relevant. He ain't getting his number back.

I kind of like Lou's number system too.. You only get to keep your number while you're with the big club.. Lose your roster spot and you lose your number.. Not that an NHL player should really care about numbers, but I know personally in baseball I hit about .150 better after the kid who took 26 graduated and I was able to have it :P

I kind of like Lou's number system too.. You only get to keep your number while you're with the big club.. Lose your roster spot and you lose your number.. Not that an NHL player should really care about numbers, but I know personally in baseball I hit about .150 better after the kid who took 26 graduated and I was able to have it :P

It is silly that the guy plays nearly 100 games over different stints in 16, and now he's stuck with 9 cause heaven forbid we change D'Agostini's number when he's only been here five minutes.

I get the whole keeping numbers under 30 except in special cases thing but with 23 players on the roster, three more #'s retired, it can get a bit silly.

Start polishing the Stanley Cup. 

Seriously, this guy just brought our size average to below 5" 5'...

We stink.

Step away from the ledge Mit.  It will be ok, I promise.

The line combos should be interesting on Sat.  JJ has to be in the lineup somewhere because, if he is being called up to sit and watch from a suite, I don't see the point.  

Isn't he just coming back from a recent injury in Albany? 

Edited by Chuck the Duck

Huh Josefson is 6ft 2? Or am i missing something?

6ft 2 on skates.  I have stood next to him at the rock when he was injured.  I'm 5'11 and easily had 2 inches on him.  No question.