GDT: Kill Bull. NJ @ Buffalo 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Miller more and more with every passing game. Gotta love the blatant trip on Elias once he was beat.

Their longest losing streak in team history.  Longer even than the MacLean disaster, or the early years.

Well at least we are not getting blown out every night 5-1 like with Mac. Devils deserved more points in this stretch, oh well.

Nice trip on Elias, didnt notice how blatant that was.

Also, great call to use Zajac over Henrique, who actually scored in the shootout in practice. Way to be heads up, Pete.

Their longest losing streak in team history.  Longer even than the MacLean disaster, or the early years.

I hope they're proud of themselves. They're in the history books now. Edited by MadDog2020

Even if we do make the playoffs were not making it very far after that. Were all disappointed here the team just isnt very good right now. Im not ready to have to go months with out hockey it feels like the season just started yesterday!

Even if we do make the playoffs were not making it very far after that. Were all disappointed here the team just isnt very good right now. Im not ready to have to go months with out hockey it feels like the season just started yesterday!

Have you seen the Penguins for the last 2 weeks? They are hot garbage, or imagine Marty playing against Montreal? Just make it in and anything can happen.

:cryriver:

[Me as one of the band members on this Titanic-esq sinking ship]

I'm not even mad anymore, they have ceased to surprise me with their inability to put together a victory.

EDIT: I'm not quitting [for those who don't get the reference], I'm just not letting myself get mad over losses anymore

Edited by jagknife

A few breakdowns aside, they are playing hard-nosed hockey. The sense of urgency is a welcome addition. If the trend continues AND they make the playoffs, it should make for an interesting first round, especially with Kovy back. I STILL believe. 

Despite the terrible outcomes, the team has played really well these last few games, and we actually still have control over our playoff destiny, with a game in hand on the jets, and a pair of games against the rangers we can still sneak into the 8th spot needing no help from anyone else, of course that starts with winning the tough games before that.

Edited by squishyx

Despite the terrible outcomes, the team has played really well these last few games, and we actually still have control over our playoff destiny, with 2 games in hand on the jets, and a pair of games against the rangers we can still sneak into the 8th spot needing no help from anyone else, of course that starts with winning the tough games before that.

We need to surpass the Isles. Rangers are playing very good hockey since they added forward depth.

not true. if we can make the playoffs, we're a brand new team with Kovy.  Anything can happen.