GDT: W667 or L8? Boston Bruins @ New Jersey 666 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

Boston will score on a cheap BS goal 4-6 minutes in.

The Devils will shoot into the goalies chest/post for 40 minutes

Boston will score a garbage goal 10 minutes in the 3rd

We'll score with like 7 minutes to go to tease

Boston hits the empty net

That's literally every game. This is exactly how this game will go

Sadly, you're right : (

If they don't come out flying first period then they'll never get it.

According to TG, Lars and Moose got injured during yesterday's practice - must have been intense practice for once

Like how DeBoer waits til there's 9 games left before having the team actually practice hard /sarcasm

But seriously, lets keep the faith. Remember we have those two games vs the rags at the end of the season. Just get two pts tonite!

Edited by devlman

Gotta win 7 of the last games .. Pray rangers fall.. Cause islanders look great

Or just win 2 more games in reg/ot than the Sens, who are absolutely free falling.

The jets are ahead of us by 2 points but we have 2 games in hand on them. Only have a game in hand on the surging Islanders. Even with the Rags

Just when I was about to post that starting Rask tonight in my fantasy hockey league was a safe play....

I have him and Marty benched for tonight. Schneider and Rask already got me 2 wins and a shutout combined. Minimum games started is 2, might not start another one this week

The Wednesday struck with a last minute winner yesterday, rocketing 4 places up the league.

Tonight...the Devils will strike with a last minute winner... and confidence will pour down on the players, like a fountain of radiant smiles.

BELIEVE!!!!!

LGD!

We can get in without winning seven but we'd be relying more on everyone else to lose and that's not deserving of a playoff spot

You can go year by year and cherry pick teams that made a deep postseason run who didn't "deserve" to be in the playoffs by those standards, last year's Kings included. That's what the 8-seed playoffs are for.

You can go year by year and cherry pick teams that made a deep postseason run who didn't "deserve" to be in the playoffs by those standards, last year's Kings included. That's what the 8-seed playoffs are for.

Last year's Kings were an underachieving team that picked it up after hiring Sutter and trading for Jeff Carter.  They were just as dominant the last thirty games of the regular season as they were in the playoffs.

Obviously no big trade is walking through that door, and I don't think this team's underachieving for all the losses they've had to bad teams.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm not saying how far may we go, I'm saying we can get in without winning every game but that would require depending on other teams to lose and that's backing our way into the playoffs. And that's not how I wanna make the playoffs.

That would require miracle level luck. Devilfan always lists the games that will affect our standing and their repercussions. Lately we've been experiencing the worst case scenario in most of those outcomes.